What's new

Himachal Pradesh

TheLionOfReligion

New Recruit

Reaction score
So how''s this state of India, is it beautiful, is the infrastructure reasonable? How are the schools? Are there any universities?
And does any Indian member of PDF knows something about Kangra, how is there? Has somebody been there?
Reason because I'm asking these questions is because my family originally came from Kangra before Partition, so I'm quite curious.
Thanks
:pakistan:

So how''s this state of India, is it beautiful, is the infrastructure reasonable? How are the schools? Are there any universities?
And does any Indian member of PDF knows something about Kangra, how is there? Has somebody been there?
Reason because I'm asking these questions is because my family originally came from Kangra before Partition, so I'm quite curious.
Thanks
:pakistan:
My friend is from kasauli.himachal is the most beautiful state of India after Kashmir and Kerala.
Himachali ladies are also beautiful.it have one nit also.
Btw Are u pathan?
I have heard of few pathan families living in himachal.

My friend is from kasauli.himachal is the most beautiful state of India after Kashmir and Kerala.
Himachali ladies are also beautiful.it have one nit also.
Btw Are u pathan?
I have heard of few pathan families living in himachal.

Nope I'm from the Gujjar Tribe, locals hindus burnt my grandfather house, so he and his family went to Lahore...We're we still reside after 65 years... Al thought he considers Pakistan his homeland now, now and then he still feels nostalgia for just visiting Kangra one more time, see how its changed after 65 years. He always talks about the beautiful mountains there.

Nope I'm from the Gujjar Tribe, locals hindus burnt my grandfather house, so he and his family went to Lahore...We're we still reside after 65 years... Al thought he considers Pakistan his homeland now, now and then he still feels nostalgia for just visiting Kangra one more time, see how its changed after 65 years. He always talks about the beautiful mountains there.

What language you speak at home.

a_village_in_kangra_valley.jpg

kangra-valley-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom