What's new

Here's the proof for Dhruv's Ecuadorian 'secret' affairs!

sudhir007

Reaction score
Tarmak007 -- A bold blog on Indian defence: Here's the proof for Dhruv's Ecuadorian 'secret' affairs!

Dhruv-Ladies.jpg

Dhruv-Ladies1.jpg

Dhruv-Ladies2.jpg

BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL: Miss South American beauty pageant participants get floored by the macho looks of India's flagship flying machine -- the Advanced Light Helicopter Dhruv -- at an air base in Ecuador. While the HAL-built Dhruv is definitely having a great time in Ecuador, watch out Tarmak007 for some cool updates on Rudra and LCH ahead of Aero India.

Tarmak007 -- A bold blog on Indian defence: Here's the proof for Dhruv's Ecuadorian 'secret' affairs!

Dhruv-Ladies.jpg

Dhruv-Ladies1.jpg

Dhruv-Ladies2.jpg

BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL: Miss South American beauty pageant participants get floored by the macho looks of India's flagship flying machine -- the Advanced Light Helicopter Dhruv -- at an air base in Ecuador. While the HAL-built Dhruv is definitely having a great time in Ecuador, watch out Tarmak007 for some cool updates on Rudra and LCH ahead of Aero India.

ALL NICE LOOKING BIRDS THERE. :tup:

BOTH OF THE FLYING AND NON-FLYING KIND! :D

I want to be that bird hovering in the sky,
Take these chicks away as they can't fly.

:smitten:

Hottt :smokin: but still i can't forget its ugly crash on Ecuador national day parade.:oops:

Hottt :smokin: but still i can't forget its ugly crash on Ecuador national day parade.:oops:

Before this gets out of hand- this was caused catergorically by pilot error. END OF STORY.

Having said that despite being such a horrendous and "ugly" crash there were no fatalities- says a lot about the ALH's safety features and survivability.

Yup, I think the EAF personnel are fool enough to order more even after a fatal crash:

Ecuador, which bought 7 Dhruvs in an internationally tendered competition, is so pleased with the product that it is exploring the purchase of more.

HAL plans treat for Aero India

:whistle:

Lucky bastard Dhruv! Sale ladkiyo ko saer par le ja janda!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harbin_Z-9#Operators

Checkout China's crash though :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom