What's new

Help me out..first time! Need suggestions!

HellzHere

BANNED
Reaction score
Ok so I m 18 and it's the first time,I have been talking or rather texting a girl(I am so shy that I can't even call her!)for around 1 month.it started with a group project chat,we shared some chemistry,had a lot of eye contacts in the class,smiling when looking at each other and as the chats continued i pranked her,making the chat intense and as if ' I was going to tell my heart out to her' but ended asking 'Raat ka brush kar lia kya?' and she sent me 2 texts full of 'lol n haha' and then she told me what she thought I would ask/say and that she 'had' a crush on me,I told her the same,but that 'had' confuses me! She told me that she has a boyfriend and believe me that guy just doesn't deserve her!,hes an absolute dud while the girl is a pattakka.2-3 days went by, I would usually start the chat using lame techniques like "oops sent you the text by mistake" or send a message that would evoke a reaction and then we would chat till like 5-6 am,that's about 6-7 hours long chat!,so she told me that she had a bad fight with her boyfriend(who is also in our class) and the reason was that she told about her long chats with me*she ll tell her bf that she's about to sleep and chat with me all night long*:devil:
And he would become possessive and start bashing her,she gives me indications about her inclinationtowards me and I do the same!,but no one can ask it out! I know guys should do it first but I m just scared that it might go wrong and she may get upset!
Need serious help and this is not a made up story,it's all but real!

Yar, ap larki ko pathaka keh kr doosre larke ko bura keh rhe hai

What do you want to do with her ? You are simply wasting your and her time. I don't know about that other guy who is going around with your so called PATAKHA but for sure this girl should stay with that guy instead of planning to think about you.Pull yourself back..Friendly advice for you.

abe khama khaa kay chakro mien mat pad.pata laga kahin teri pitai kar de ladki kay bf ne.wait kar aur apne mummy daddy ko keh teri shaadi kara den.:angel:

I can definitely help you out here and can tell what you feel for her on your behalf..Just share her email id or contact number with me.I will get it done for you.

I can definitely help you out here and can tell what you feel for her on your behalf..Just share her email id or contact number with me.I will get it done for you.

LoL, Shivani you sound like you've been in this girl's position before. :rofl:

Nopes,trust me that girl will stop thinking about him after knowing all this.I want to do all this for a cause (evil laugh)

*she ll tell her bf that she's about to sleep and chat with me all night long*
It is the girl that is loose. If she can do it to her first boyfriend, then it will happen to OP later down the line. OP is a real life troll.

oye na kar yaar...mere se seddhi saadhi ni smabhali gayi aur tu uske saath baat kr rha hai jiske paas ek aur hai.. :rofl:
kal tere baad koi aur sahi...

yeh saali school wali bhi kaafi upar hogayi hai :hitwall: ..mere jamane mein to kuch hota hi ni tha :hitwall:

Share some gifts. Give Her Rose. Show her that you care her. Listen to her and praise her.

Back
Top Bottom