What's new

Helicopter ride: Paid the bill from my pocket, says CM KPK Khattak

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Helicopter ride: Paid the bill from my pocket, says CM KPK Khattak

Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa chief minister Pervez Khattak informed the house on Wednesday that he has paid the bill for the helicopter he used to visit Haripur from his pocket.

Speaking on the assembly floor, Khattak said that some friends sitting in the assembly were circulating the news. He said he later realised that it was not proper to use it (the helicopter), and asked his secretary to pay the bill.

Dilating the details surrounding the use of helicopter, Khattak said that they had earlier planned to travel to Haripur by road. However, due to a meeting with World Food Programme executive director he had to use it.

The Chief Minister also regretted that no one had ever paid attention to use of this helicopter in the past, however, now cartoons are being made and it was news on TV.

Khattak maintained that the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf government in K-P will bring a change and people will be able to see it.

On Tuesday, the PTI chief Imran Khan took notice of Khattak’s helicopter use and restricted him from using the service again.

Helicopter ride: Paid the bill from my pocket, says Khattak – The Express Tribune

:tup:

ab to bill bhi pay ho gya he media me kahani chapne ke baad?

a guy living in a rented house who is so poor that he cant even afford to pay taxes for two years is paying the helicopter ride bill :rofl:

chutya kisi aur ko banana

saare awaam ko tinda aur playboy ne bewaquf samajh rakha hua he

a guy living in a rented house who is so poor that he cant even afford to pay taxes for two years is paying the helicopter ride bill :rofl:

Aur karachi ko london mein bethay Mafia Lord ne, right ?

I think Imran should have picked a better guy..this sounds like a coverup. I don't think anyone would buy this B$.

I think Imran should have picked a better guy..this sounds like a coverup. I don't think anyone would buy this B$.

kuch pata bhi he dunya kahan he bhai?

PTI sole existance in KPK is given by pervez khattak, pashtuns vote for him and he is the big boss and the king maker

if not pervez khattak than who?

Tumhay already Nawaz Sharif nay chutya bana liya hai.. kitnay samajdar ho tum.. awsome.

yepp paying there own bills are childish thats PMLN moto... ap ki samaj mee nai ai gee ..

Now IK is part of this corrupt Democrazy. His biggest blunder came when he appointed old dog khatak as CM of KPK, wait a second I thought he said only youth will be part of his party. Just want to let you know even many of his party supporters were disappointed with this move.

As long as IK & other ruling & sitting politicians think they can negotiate with rented terrorists then they are completely wrong & making a big mistake because this will only hurt Pakistan badly & this is where these politicians forget that these rented terrorists are working for foreign powers & they have no religious believes or Islamic believes, they are only running or acting on given scripts & orders.

Back
Top Bottom