What's new

Heavy logistic movement gave away Indian army's positions in Chumar to Chin

selvan33

Reaction score
Country
India
Heavy logistic movement gave away Indian army's positions in Chumar to China: sources

Heavy-logistic-22688.jpg

New Delhi, May 8: Movement of heavy logistics, including surveillance equipment, by the army may have given away the location of its positions in Chumar in Ladakh region to the Chinese troops which started raising protests on it.

These positions are located at key heights at a place called Zhipugi Arla in Chumar area and from there, the Army troops were able to look deep inside the Chinese erritory including some of its important road links, government sources said.

After the location of the position was compromised, the Chinese side started demanding that they be dismantled as they were built in violation of an understanding between the two sides against construction in disputed areas, they said.

The sources said following Chinese protest, the Indian side has only "taken-off" a "tin-shed" construction done in Chumar on April 18.

During the flag meetings between the two sides on the issue, the Chinese side was adamant that India dismantle its positions in Chumar before it could consider withdrawing from the Depsang Valley in Daulat Beg Oldi sector where they had pitched their tents since April 15.

The two sides held more than five flag meetings on the issue and agreed on Sunday evening to withdraw their troops to the pre-April 15 positions.
Heavy logistic movement gave away Indian army's positions in Chumar to China: sources

A 'tin shed' 'bunker',lol.And on top of that constructed 3 days after the chinese incursion in 15 april.Well they gave a face saving gesture for PLA.

@selvan33 don't post anything just increase your post count.... even I saw it... I could hve posted it... don't pot any anti-india post.. I hve seen you posting such stuf.... sorry but was thinking to tell you dis frm a long time....

Last edited by a moderator:
@selvan33 don't post anything just increase your post count.... even I saw it... I could hve posted it... don't pot any anti-india post.. I hve seen you posting such stuf.... sorry but was thinking to tell you dis frm a long time....

You are more pathetic than I would have thought ...By not posting it you wont be able to hide truth..This is an open forum where we discuss things based on facts and news and you are advising people to abstain from it.Being a senior member you should avoid such behaviour.. @selvan33 you are doing a good job mate we are here to learn and find ways to overcome our differences not increase them.

You are more pathetic than I would have thought ...By not posting it you wont be able to hide truth..This is an open forum where we discuss things based on facts and news and you are advising people to abstain from it.Being a senior member you should avoid such behaviour.. @selvan33 you are doing a good job mate we are here to learn and find ways to overcome our differences not increase them.

They why all kept deleting/closing thread instantly which goes not assording to you. Well i told him because there is no such good source. It will invite troll and already dozen of thread going on this topic... And yea i dont appreciate anti india thread just like you all. I dont think its hard to understand for you when you all do the same

Thanks for your advice mate..... But i don't care either the news is Anti india or against some other nations, i will post the news related defense(to newsfeed others). Without a complete knowledge about one news you can't say a news is right or wrong. For that it needs everyone's opinion. So i will post all the defence news which am thinking that the news needs others opinion and attention.And i can't understand what i am going to do with that increased post count. Are they going to give me a money for my daily expense after i crossed 2000 or 5000 posts. Don't quote me such craps.:angry:

Thanks for your advice mate..... But i don't care either the news is Anti india or against some other nations, i will post the news related defense(to newsfeed others). Without a complete knowledge about one news you can't say a news is right or wrong. For that it needs everyone's opinion. So i will post all the defence news which am thinking that the news needs others opinion and attention.And i can't understand what i am going to do with that increased post count. Are they going to give me a money for my daily expense after i crossed 2000 or 5000 posts. Don't quote me such craps.:angry:

What indian_foxhound is saying is ryt , its PDF so avoid to posting such news. BTW you are tamilian? usually tamils won't speak stupidity but you are.

What indian_foxhound is saying is ryt , its PDF so avoid to posting such news. BTW you are tamilian? usually tamils won't speak stupidity but you are.

thanks. but no need for your opinion. Are you the moron. Why are you bringing Tamil here. And please don't reply to my quotes unnecessarily because i don't have time to reply these non sense quotes.

thanks. but no need for your opinion. Are you the moron. Why are you bringing Tamil here. And please don't reply to my quotes unnecessarily because i don't have time to reply these non sense quotes.

Even I am not interest to argue with you , becoz of your location I asked. Usually I won't talk with an idiot like you ,DON'T REPLY.

Even I am not interest to argue with you , becoz of your location I asked. Usually I won't talk with an idiot like you ,DON'T REPLY.

Am sure you are a moron. First of all who poked a nose you moron. the conversation was between me and Indian foxhound but you unnecessarily replied to my quote you senseless creature.

Back
Top Bottom