Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
558836_10151738473729130_984807309_n.jpg

Hassan Abro latest martyr of LOC don't worry brother we would take your revenge and soon lot of Indian soldiers would loose their lives @AUz @Aeronaut @Leader @WebMaster @nuclearpak @Oscar @Antibody @RazPaK @Jazzbot @RAMPAGE @F.O.X @Icarus @Xeric and others :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP soldier. Can anyone tell me how many pak soldiers died till now in this weeks old Jhagra?

When did this happen, any source.

Don't peddle lies. Pakistan won both the World Wars as well. Also the 1971 war. Bangladesh creation was a strategic ploy by ISI to have a FOB without hassle. You did a tactical withdrawal and forced the Indians to take care of your men for more than a year. That's strategy. Not this evil evil Hindu baniya thing :D

PS - Sarcasm

Thank you for telling the truth brother. Welcome to the club.

RIP .. is he an officer?

It seems what Karan said is correct, all Pak soldiers died in the bunker attack. Zarvan posted the video some thread.

Today there was a headline in the jang news paper............Intkhaabi fateha Bharat sa amnan ka mandate milla ha (Nawaz Sharif)
baat to theak ha.......mandate to ha us ka pass is awam ka.

hahahaha. Dude dont joke like this. I don't wanna die of laughing. Little reminder for u it's ur Pakistani army who gets spanked and fucked every time 1948,1965,1971,1984,1999 and now enjoying getting spanked by TTP AND balochies. But then again u free to believe whatever u want. Just *** quote me.
and you are getting spanked by maoists and China and in Kashmir and soon you will loose several of your soldiers and we would soon take revenge

Last edited by a moderator:
and you are getting spanked by maoists and China and in Kashmir and soon you will loose several of your soldiers and we would soon take revenge

You forgot Mynmmar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom