What's new

Has Pakistan become a case of an exploding country?

I am living in Pakistan and life couldn't be any better, much better than what my life was back in Canada. These self styled journalists whom pretend to be experts on Pakistan are either living abroad or never step out of their gated communities. If Pakistan was on the verge of exploding, trust me a commoner like me would notice but life is normal like it has always been. I am not going to lie, we have a socio economic problems but i have no doubt we will overcome these problems.

I am living in Pakistan and life couldn't be any better, much better than what my life was back in Canada. These self styled journalists whom pretend to be experts on Pakistan are either living abroad or never step out of their gated communities. If Pakistan was on the verge of exploding, trust me a commoner like me would notice but life is normal like it has always been. I am not going to lie, we have a socio economic problems but i have no doubt we will overcome these problems.

Living in Lahore, Islamabad and Rawalpindi is different from living in SWAT or in south.

Living in Lahore, Islamabad and Rawalpindi is different from living in SWAT or in south.

I am very frequent traveler to Swat and it is more peaceful and serene than Isd/Rwp. U and ur stooges did create probs for Pakistan for a couple of months, a couple of years back. But it was all sorted out and u and ur stooges were sent to hell.

I have to say, Karachi has been quiet.

And you would know how? Have you ever been to Pakistan? No doubt there were problems in Swat but as of now peace has been restored and life is returning back to normal. Same goes for other parts of Pakistan where life has returned back to normal and people are going along with their every day activities.

:rofl: Looks like now journalists are facing shortage of money so creating such type of stories, We are bored of it.. We know nowdays our GDP growth is slow but wat we only need to encourage our peoples now.. Well ! secular journalists have to stop making some cheap stories or otherwise there pocket money will keep increasing in descending order..:lol: :enjoy:
Well! An indian is on troll ..:meeting:

How to get attention these days as a journalist/ analyst? Create a drama to which people would respond.

or say only Stupid peoples with no brain would respond

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

This indian even doesn't know that in South we have Karachi where 20 million ppls live & is the financial Hub...:D

& in his views it is difficult to live here...wht a joke ...Lol

Now a Day Sawat is one of the most attractive tourist destination in the region....FYI

An Indian living in the States is in an ideal place to comment on life inside Pakistan. :rofl:

You could almost certainly pass for a tour guide for the Red Corridor. :D

Back
Top Bottom