What's new

Happy Independance Day to all the Indian Members of PDF

oh world is not short of sadist terror scum who will delighted in the death of others. Its not their fault its just the atmosphere they belong to. Not everyone is capable to control the lust for blood.

Yes the world is full of terrorists scums- Death to the terrorists-

um no.. UP and Bihar are way too far east from my definition of "best areas". I only know 1 good looking Bihari... her name is Sonakshi Sinha.

Oops, how unlucky I am? :P anyways you forgot Big B.

it was his wish to die free- thora perh lia kero-

I read and understood his as well as your context. Wishing for anyone's death is not in our culture but I know a place where people blow themselves and others for "God-knows-what"?

death to terrorists and death to terrorists supporters and doom day for countries supporting terrorism

Ameen !!

Death to the terrorists occupying illegal territories oppressing peoples inherited rights of freedom and self determination- :tup:

I read and understood his as well as your context. Wishing for anyone's death is not in our culture but I know a place where people blow themselves and others for "God-knows-what"?

Then what is in the culture of that place where at least 1000 people die every year in communist violence? Wishing to die free?

:what:

Back
Top Bottom