What's new

Happy Bengali New Year

IamBengali

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Today is the first day of Bengali new year. Happy New Year to all my beloved Bengali brothers from Bangladesh and India. Its time for celebration. সবাইকে বাংলা নতুন বছরের অনেক অনেক শুভেচ্ছা। শুভ নববর্ষ। :yahoo:
Hey, I have recently painted my house to celebrate this new year. :yay: I want to share my newly painted house to you all. :D

Please give your comments. Do you like my newly painted house? Picture quality is decent. I took these pictures just today morning by my Samsung mobile. It has 2 megapixel camera. So the quality of the pictures are not very good but still I tried to get maximum quality.

i2k8lu.jpg

a46gpi.jpg

flerll.jpg

28v6law.jpg

2v19d12.jpg

2hn51eo.jpg

auc9s1.jpg

My feet. :P Floor is kinda dirty mess. Should have washed the floor to look clean. Anyways...

1214pb5.jpg

2upaa8h.jpg

2qvy49w.jpg

Happy new year!! It is also the Sinhala and Tamil New year in Sri Lanka and in Thailand

P.S: House look ace!!.. :tup:

is this building near katabon ? :o:

no i mean dhanmondi ?

looks like khilkhet to me.
well the building seems familiar to me, can not remember exact place but it is within range of dhanmondi, rai bazar area. one of my friend lived in that kind of building 5 years ago and i went there just 1 time before he moved to another place. ok i will ask him :D

Happy New Year!!

Nice house! But why have you painted your house green? Is it for environment friendliness or something to do with religion? :rolleyes1:

Back
Top Bottom