What's new

Hamas TV to Israelis: We "love death more than you love life"

Pardon me Sir ! You guys are also converts when the Aryans entered this area . Can you figure out what the religion was before the Aryans please ???

And if you can't then please shut up this " kon kia convert hua "
lol,as aryan culture misxed with with indias existing cultures new ideas and beliefs became part of the vedas.from this blending of ideas and beliefs came one of the worlds oldest living religions,Hinduism.

Pardon me Sir ! You guys are also converts when the Aryans entered this area . Can you figure out what the religion was before the Aryans please ???

And if you can't then please shut up this " kon kia convert hua "

Who said I am not a covert?? I am a Christian.. Obviously I am a convert!! Re read the verbal diarrhea from the colleagues of yours.. You will understand what is the reason why I wrote that.. anyway.. we are getting out of topic.. We will have plenty of time to fight about this " kon kia convert hua "

406905_113706778791766_1600717973_n.jpg

If Hamas is claiming that they love death more than Israelis love life, then why is Hamas complaining about their casualties?

Hamas deliberately uses build up populated areas as staging areas to fire rockets so that incoming Israeli fire will kill civilians and give Israel bad press.

Hamas doesn't give a damn about Palestinians being killed as long as Israel gets bad press.

Hamas should manage the country well then defense their enemy. When IS quits Gaza, Hamas did nothing, thats not a governor suppose to do. Killing is not right, but you cannot defense yourself, thats your problem.

Those palestinians elected terrorist group: hamas, into power. Now they fully got what they deserved. You love death?! Well, you got it. What an irony.

Only brainless lunatics will make fun of the palestanians suffering and the resistant group Hamas. Hamas was elected by palestanains themselves and they are doing what any resistant group would do for their brothers and motherland. Even if U set aside lunatic israelis, what's amazing is that Indians who fart "democrazy democrazy" from their mouth all the time, show their true hypocritical islamophobic colors in this kind of threads.

Brain_and_pea.png

hamas are a bunch of chicken shxt hiding behind civilians. They got their axxes burned in hell already. Sorry, no virgins for you.

Hamas should manage the country well then defense their enemy. When IS quits Gaza, Hamas did nothing, thats not a governor suppose to do. Killing is not right, but you cannot defense yourself, thats your problem.

exactly. hamas are just a bunch of chicken shxts.
If Hamas is claiming that they love death more than Israelis love life, then why is Hamas complaining about their casualties?

Hamas deliberately uses build up populated areas as staging areas to fire rockets so that incoming Israeli fire will kill civilians and give Israel bad press.

Hamas doesn't give a damn about Palestinians being killed as long as Israel gets bad press.

Back
Top Bottom