What's new

Hamas TV to Israelis: We "love death more than you love life"

WELL Then they are asking for it..No one should Complain now.Israel must finish off this matter once and for all

Those who don't fear death have nothing to loose ... ever been in a fight with a person with that state of mind? make fun of them all you want, we all believe in Almighty Allah maybe in different names, we all believe in evil and good, we all have to go and answer our actions ... lets see who gets the last laugh ...

Israel is just fulffilling their wish.......hamas is a war monger organization....

Of course we don't fear and actually love death more than you, we are not materialists and atheists like you who only worship power and money.

Barbara get back in the kitchen, the men are conversing here.

:cool:

then why are they complaining about getting killed. They should be thankful to Israel for the shortcut to 72 virgins..Ok now all Hamas boys please line up for your flight to Jannah!

*all 72 virgins to be members of the Star Trek Fan Club...

:lol:

israel making a clear distinction between terrorist and civilians is the pivotal point here being exploited by Hamas. They want IDF to go bonkers and just start carpet bombing of everything so they can come out with their "holocaust" propaganda while Israel is bent on adhering to its ethics creation a vacuum between "action" and "re-action".

This is defiance of newton law!

Last edited by a moderator:

israel making a clear distinction between terrorist and civilians is the pivotal point here being exploited by Hamas. They want IDF to go bonkers and just start carpet bombing of everything so they can come out with their "holocaust" propaganda while Israel is bent on adhering to its ethics creation a vacuum between "action" and "re-action".

This is defiance of newton law!

Exactly. IDF is showing restraint. Most of the non muslim nations believe Hamas started the war and Israel has a right to defend itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those who don't fear death have nothing to loose ... ever been in a fight with a person with that state of mind? make fun of them all you want, we all believe in Almighty Allah maybe in different names, we all believe in evil and good, we all have to go and answer our actions ... lets see who gets the last laugh ...

Okay see highlighted - how has then Allah rewarded you guys for taking his name and his teachings in vain? I look around and see most 99.99% developed countries and prosperous ones are either christian or atheist. who is laughing at whom on those standards?

I don't know about you or your believes but as per my believes this world is a test for us and our real reward will be after our death as per our deeds, sooner or later we all will know brother.

I don't know about you or your believes but as per my believes this world is a test for us and our real reward will be after our death as per our deeds, sooner or later we all will know brother.

Okay, then the rich or better off who give more in charity have a better odds than you. Screwed on both ends I figure, you are padawan. Point is you also say your god rewards those who do good in the active life, yeah? How's that score keeping going?

P.S. I'm an atheist

Must be propaganda. This couldn't have been manufactured by Arabs, nor broadcasted in Gaza. Oh, wait...

Ptex buddy you seem like a decent guy and want to do the right thing. Here is a peace of advice for you," Its not what it looks like."

Why don't they do the world a favor by killing themselves? Palestinians would be better off with out them.. All these blood is up on you Hamas!!

Only an Indian can lick Israeli (you know what) better than an Israeli himself because they have over 1000 years of experience kissing others' you know what

Back
Top Bottom