What's new

(HADITH) about the current situation

r4rehan

Reaction score
Hazrat Suban (R.A) se riwayat hai ke Rasool ALLAH (S.A) ne farmaya ke kreeb hai ke tum per dunya ki Qumain chath ain Gain. Aur iss tarhaan ak dosry ko dawat dein gein jis tarhaan piyale(Khane) pe dawat di ja ti hai , ak SAHABA (R.A) ne Daryaft kiya ke YA RASOOL ALLAH(S.A) kiya hum us zamane main bohot kam hongain ? tu AAP(S.A) ne farmaya ke “NAHI” Balky tum us zamane main bohot KASRAT se hoge lekin tum Selab ky upper chaye howe KoThe ki Tarhaan hoge AUR ALLAH tumhare Doshmano ke SEENO se tumhara ROOB nikal dega aur ALLAH Tumhare KALBON (HEART) “WEHAN” Daldega . Ak Sahaba ne Pucha YA RASOOL ALLAH(S.A) yeh “WEHAN” kiya cheez hai tu AAP (S.A) ne farmaya DUNYA se MUHABAT aur MOOT se “KARAHAT”

………………… ( MUFAN ABU DAWOD – JEELD SUM)

ANQAREEB Ahele ROOM (Christen) AMAN ke Khatir Sulha Kar lain ge phir tum an ky sath mil kar ase doshman sy lado ge jo UN ke WARAN (PECHE) hai Tum SALAMAT raho ge aur MALE GHANIMAT HASIL karo ge aur phir aik TILON Wali CHARRAGHAH main Qayam karo ge phir RAMONIYON (Christen) ka aik ADMI Khata Ho kar “SILIB” Buland kare ga aur kahe ga ke “SILIB” Ghalib Agai us ky bad ak Musalman Khata ho kar us ko Qatal kar dega ROMI (Christen) EHAD(AGREEMENT) Tuth deingai awr KHUN REZ Jaingain Shoro Hungi, wo Tumhare Khilaf 80 Jhando(FLAG) tale Akhatay hongain aur har Jhanday Taly 12 Hazar Ka Lashkar hoga.

…………………… ( Ahmed, ABU DAWOD ABN-E-MAJA)

please any one Translate this in English what I cant : ( , but don’t CUT any Word and Don’t add any more WORD,

AS A SAWAB – E - JARIYA

<(_|_)| AKBAR

r4rehan,

Your posts are quite informative.

Could you kindly create any religious based threads in the Theology section, rather than the Ge-strategy section? Also, I am going to merge the hadith threads, so you can post any new hadith you want to share in the same thread - unless you have a reason for keeping them seperate. Let me know.

Just remember when you translate thing they wont be 100&#37; accurate. Just translate English into Urdu, somethings are bound to change.

Bro said

Dhu Mukhammar said,

“The Prophet Sallallahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam said, ‘you will make a peace-treaty with the Romans, and together you will invade an enemy beyond Rome. You will be victorious and take much booty. Then you will camp in a hilly pasture; one of the Roman men will come and raise a cross and give victory to it, so one of the Muslims will come and kill him. Then the Romans will break the treaty, and there will be a battle. They will gather an army against you and come against you with 80 flags, each flag followed by 12,000 men.’”

"truce" is the 7-year peace treaty between them and the Muslims during the time of the Mahdi, then it obviously is yet to happen.

Some MUSLIMS interpret this one as the AFGHAN JIHAD(which could be true WALLAHU ALAM) but I would prefer the interpretation that it is going to happen.This whole event is going to happen in constantinople when Muslims and good half christians would conquer it but then the christians would reunite against muslims and take up all ARAB PENINSULA uptil KHYBER .the ARMIES WOULD COME FROM EAST TO ESTABLISH MAHDI.

The second one

Hadhrat Thaubaan (R.A.) narrates that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "A time will come when the Kaafir nations will invite each other, just as people are invited towards meals, in order to annihilate you". Someone asked, "0 Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) will their boldness to do so be on account of us being small in number? Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) replied, "No, in fact your numbers will be great, but despite that, you will be like a twig in flood waters. Allah will remove your fear from the hearts of the enemy, (your enemy will not fear you) while he will create "wahari" in your hearts. Someone enquired."What is wahan’ O Rasulullah?" He replied, "Love of this world and hate for death".

Here is this one for PAKISTANIS:pakistan::pakistan:

Thawban - may Allah be pleased with him - that the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) said,

"Two groups of my Ummah Allah has protected from the hellfire: a group that will conquer India and a group that will be with 'Eessa son of Maryam - 'alaihimas- salat was-salaam."

(Ahmad, an-Nisa'i, and at-Tabarani.)

Na'im son of Hammad in al-Fitan reports that Abu Hurayrah - may Allah be pleased with him - said that the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) mentioned India and said,

"A group of you will conquer India, Allah will open for them [India] until they come with its kings chained - Allah having forgiven their sins - when they return back [from India], they will find son of Maryam in Syria."

While Abu Hurayrah said, "The Messenger of Allah (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) promised us the conquest of India. If I was to come across that I will spend my soul and wealth. If I am killed then I am among the best of martyrs. And if I return then I am Abu Hurayrah the freed."

(Ahmad, an-Nisa'i, and al-Hakim.)

HERE IS THIS ONE FOR AFGHAN BROTHERS AND MUJAHIDEEN

Related by Abu Hurayrah:

The Prophet Sallallahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam said: "(Armies carrying) black flags will come from Khurasan (Afghanistan). No power will be able to stop them and they will finally reach Jerusalem where they will erect their flags."

(Tirmidhi)

Said son of Al Musayyab reported:

"The Black Banners will come from the East from the children of Al Abbas. Then there will remain whatsoever Allah wishes. Then, small Black Banners will come to fight a man from the children of Abu Sufyaan from the East. They will give their allegiance to the Mahdi."

(Nuaym son of Hammad.)

"Pity poor Taliqan (a region in Afghanistan) that at that place are treasures of Allah, but these are not of gold and silver. There are people who have recognized Allah as they should have. They are the supporters of the Mahdi in the End Times."

(Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Al-Burhan fi Alamat al-Mahdi Akhir al-zaman, p.59)

Thawban (R.A) reported that Dear Propet(salallaho alayhay wa sallam) said, “ In your old age three men will be killed . Each of them will be the son of a Khalifah. Then the black banners will come out of the east, *1 and they will slaughter you in a way that no Nation has ever done before.Then Dear Prophet(salallaho alayhay wa sallam) said soemthing that I didn’t remember.Then again Dear Prophet(salallaho alayhay wa sallam) said if you see him give him your allegiance, even if you have to crawl over ice, because he is the Khalifah of Allah, the Mahdi.(2 Reference Ibne Majah Page 300, Also in Ahmad's Musnad, al-Haakim's Mustadrak and others)

THANKS MOSABJA :)

and plzz all of u Muslimz send the more HADITH which are too importent for now a days

my English is not Good as much as urs but "KAM CHAL JATA HAI" so sorry abt that :) Thx u all

<(_|_)| AKBAR

Here is this one for PAKISTANIS:pakistan::pakistan:

Thawban - may Allah be pleased with him - that the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) said,

"Two groups of my Ummah Allah has protected from the hellfire: a group that will conquer India and a group that will be with 'Eessa son of Maryam - 'alaihimas- salat was-salaam."

(Ahmad, an-Nisa'i, and at-Tabarani.)

Na'im son of Hammad in al-Fitan reports that Abu Hurayrah - may Allah be pleased with him - said that the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) mentioned India and said,

"A group of you will conquer India, Allah will open for them [India] until they come with its kings chained - Allah having forgiven their sins - when they return back [from India], they will find son of Maryam in Syria."

While Abu Hurayrah said, "The Messenger of Allah (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) promised us the conquest of India. If I was to come across that I will spend my soul and wealth. If I am killed then I am among the best of martyrs. And if I return then I am Abu Hurayrah the freed."

(Ahmad, an-Nisa'i, and al-Hakim.)
Wow; thats some pretty randy material. How many people actually belive this to be true? Also, are these words considered "divine" in origin?

As Muslims we believe in these words as they are.

If you want logic then i can say that most of the prophecies of the end of time are 100 % true so even logically we have to believe in it.

Then we also have the bible these prophecies are even mentioned in the bible and they are also true

then MOSABJA shear with us bro

and tell those ppl who have closed thire eyes and aers,

and tell me what do u think what is pakistani force doing with USA ??

although every one knows that JEWISH and CHIRSTEN could not be friend of Muslim ?????????

<(_|_)| Akbar

Is it me or does this not bode too well for the Religion of Peace?

Is it me or does this not bode too well for the Religion of Peace?

Not every Hadith is True. The people who passed on these reports by word of mouth before they were compiled made mistakes in some cases. There are also some reported sayings written down in books of Hadith which the Holy Prophet may not have ever said at all.

However, the bulk of the reports, especially those contained in Bukhari and Muslim, are genuine. The teachings which the Holy Prophet illustrated by his example (such as how to perform the prayers) were copied by such a large number of people that there cannot be any doubt at all about their genuineness.

Similarly, many of his Sayings were memorized and passed down by a number of Companions in each case, not by just one person, and became well known among the Muslims from the beginning.

It must always be remembered, however, that Hadith is meant to be a further explanation of the teachings of the Holy Quran. Any report in Hadith books which appears to go against the Holy Quran must be examined carefully to see if it can be given a meaning not contradicting the Holy Book, and if not, it must be rejected.

Not every Hadith is True. The people who passed on these reports by word of mouth before they were compiled made mistakes in some cases. There are also some reported sayings written down in books of Hadith which the Holy Prophet may not have ever said at all.

However, the bulk of the reports, especially those contained in Bukhari and Muslim, are genuine. The teachings which the Holy Prophet illustrated by his example (such as how to perform the prayers) were copied by such a large number of people that there cannot be any doubt at all about their genuineness.

Similarly, many of his Sayings were memorized and passed down by a number of Companions in each case, not by just one person, and became well known among the Muslims from the beginning.

It must always be remembered, however, that Hadith is meant to be a further explanation of the teachings of the Holy Quran. Any report in Hadith books which appears to go against the Holy Quran must be examined carefully to see if it can be given a meaning not contradicting the Holy Book, and if not, it must be rejected.

VERY TRUE!

I dont think one can have any doubt about the Hadiths of Sahih Bukhari and other 5 prime books on hadith .Many hadith which I quoted are narrated by many of sahabaas and are present in atleast 2 to 3 books and many of them about Qiyamah have come true.

Back
Top Bottom