What's new

Hadiqa Kiani sings Turkish and Chinese and Arabic song Live on NKS

she also sung in english, spanish and french. damnn, our singers r full of talent, hadiqa truly deserves the title (queen of pakistani pop)

she cant sing in other language properly, so y she sing in turkish and arabi? she shud stick to singing in punjabi. ilike her punjabi songs.

she cant sing in other language properly, so y she sing in turkish and arabi? she shud stick to singing in punjabi. ilike her punjabi songs.
nothing wrong with giving other languages a shot, i love her pashto, urdu and punjabi songs

She is a patriotic Pakistani and wants to spread her talent to other languages of Pakistan. I don't speak Pashto but my Pakhtoon friends said that her Pashto is flawless.

Yes my Chinese friends said that her Chinese is not good when I showed them this clip, but Chinese language is very difficult for Pakistanis:

Last edited by a moderator:
She is a patriotic Pakistani and wants to spread her talent to other languages of Pakistan. I don't speak Pashto but my Pakhtoon friends said that her Pashto is flawless.

janaan is most played, heard and loved song in Khyber, i was there last summer and it was literally played in every car there.

This song is probably her best:

Her best song of 2011:

her english song

Posted before, but good job she is doing. It is hard to speak another language let alone try to sing in it. :tup:

i love her songs in Urdu (not to mention songs), Saraiki(Man di Moj), Pashto(Jannan), some persian poetries of Allama Iqbal & englishs songs as well she is well respected in Pakistan for her work in music.......she is one of the best Pakistani female pop singer today.

Back
Top Bottom