Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Iran agrees to build oil refinery at Gwadar

Updated : Wednesday February 20 , 2013 10:44:22 PM

Flag-Pins-Iran-Pakistan.jpg

After offering funds for gas pipeline Iran has now agreed to build an oil refinery at Gwadar.

Iranian Oil Minister Rustam Ghasemi has positively replied Pakistan's request for constructing oil refinery in Gwadar.

Iranian Oil Minister President Asif Ali Zardari and Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf separately on Wednesday.PM Ashraf has called the Pak-Iran Gas Pipeline agreement and important development and he also thanked Iran for supplying power to Gwadar.

Iranian Oil Minister said that Iran has completed its share of the work on the gas pipeline and that Iran wants to enhance cooperation with Pakistan in the economic sector.Iranian Minister has completed his one-day visit to Pakistan and the next round of talk over Pak-Iran gas pipeline and LPG import would be held in Tehran.

Iran agrees to build oil refinery at Gwadar,2/21/2013 5:09:00 AM

I wasn't kidding when last week i said that "Iran will join the Gwadar party". A certain group of people aren't gonna like this news...;)

@Armstrong, hunrrrr te Mujaeen Mujhaen. Pakistan de te Ballay Ballay ho gaen nay Phaji.

Excellent news. Pak-Iran Dosti Zindabad.

Long live China-Iran-Pakistan Alliance.:D:china::pakistan:

Sahib meriii maadree zubaaan Urdu haiii mein Paajeee nahin huunnn woh tou toothii phootiii Punjabi bol leitaa hunnn mein waiseee paar ainnii wiii koiii changiii nahin ehhh ! :blink: :lol:

But its a good development ! :tup:

Aur sunaiii khush baaash haiiin Amreekaa mein ? NY mein mereiii cousins bhii rehteiii haiii, I want to visit too & watch a Broadway Show or maybe get into Wall Street & rip off the rest of you Americans ! :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong, Yar Aajaeeyeh, khub guzray gi jo mil bathein gae DIWANE DOU.

Pur zara jaldi tashreef layea ga huzoor kyun kae Khaksar ka irada hae Pakistan lotnay ka.

Kuch Taleemi Idareh qaim karna chahta houn ( College level kay )

Aap tashreef layein tou Broadway show ikhatay hi Dekhain gae. Humay bhi Bahot Shuaq hae Plays dekhnay ka.

Khud acting karney ka bhi shauq rekhtay hain. Hum aap ko upna play kar kay bhi dikhaein gae.

Sahib meriii maadree zubaaan Urdu haiii mein Paajeee nahin huunnn woh tou toothii phootiii Punjabi bol leitaa hunnn mein waiseee paar ainnii wiii koiii changiii nahin ehhh ! :blink: :lol:

But its a good development ! :tup:

Aur sunaiii khush baaash haiiin Amreekaa mein ? NY mein mereiii cousins bhii rehteiii haiii, I want to visit too & watch a Broadway Show or maybe get into Wall Street & rip off the rest of you Americans ! :whistle:

Kub tak irada hae aanae ka Jinaab.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Kub tak irada hae aanae ka Jinaab.:D

Sahib iradaa tou abhii 4-5 saal tukkk tou nahin haiii not before I've had relevant work experience with the audit firm I'm working with done & dusted; phir Graduate Degree ka sochooon gaaa whether its England, Turkey or America !

But maybe I'd pass on that too living in Pakistan is just worth it ! :)

But your idea of setting up a college is an admirable & if something materializes do tell me I'd love to help !

Sahib iradaa tou abhii 4-5 saal tukkk tou nahin haiii not before I've had relevant work experience with the audit firm I'm working with done & dusted; phir Graduate Degree ka sochooon gaaa whether its England, Turkey or America !

But your idea of setting up a college is an admirable & if something materializes do tell me I'd love to help !

Wow, Armstrong I did not know you were an Accountant.

I am a CPA and I teach Accounting and Finance at New York University.

I knew there was a reason why we think alike.:D

Wow, Armstrong I did not know you were an Accountant.

I am a CPA and I teach Accounting and Finance at New York University.

I knew there was a reason why we think alike.:D

Not an accountant yet, I'm afraid still one last paper to go - Damn you Advanced Taxation - I hate those proformas ! :hitwall:

I've got a BSc in Applied Accounting & nearly done with my ACCA & have been interning as an audit & corporate advisory intern for Grant Thornton ! :D

Next stop - ICAEW-CIMA; the exemptions that ACCA gets me would help a lot ! :bunny:

Mashallah sayen...hope everything goes through fine...

many kaali as*ses would be burning in the neighborhood :lol:

Iran-Pakistan-Turkey-China-Egypt-Russia should corporate and everyone will get benefit.

If Saudi Arabia, Gulf, and india stop licking West's ..then they are welcome too...

More and more regional co-operation among Asian countries and OIC is good.

The lesser the influence of West, the better.

Cool armstrong, we will speak some more on this topic.

Getting ready to hit the sack but I want give you my email

sage_am at yahoo.com let's stay in touch and I will keep you posted

Write to me so I have your address as well since I have ways to reach 10,000 posts

I will need all the help I can get for the college project.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom