What's new

Gun battle in Kashmir leaves Indian officer dead

Visit Indian Kashmir some day, and you will realize how deluded you are, and how patriotic the Kashmiri policemen are.

But if you do plan to visit, make sure you do so with a passport and visa, and do not try to sneak in like your mujju brothers - else it will be a one way journey.

Kiddo don't tell me what IOK is like I already know . Everyone hates Indians an their Ilk. If you think otherwise u have obviously been brainwashed from ur media.

Kiddo don't tell me what IOK is like I already know . Everyone hates Indians an their Ilk. If you think otherwise u have obviously been brainwashed from ur media.

Yeah right, you have nt seen what happens there in real life, all the things you know about Kashmir is from news or propaganda and you call him brainwashed? lol

I'll repeat - if you want to know what Indian Kashmir is like, visit it. That's how to bypass media brainwashing, which you don't want. After all, your only knowledge of Indian Kashmir is through media, right? Since you have never been there? And then you have the audacity to decry media brainwashing, without grasping the irony.

I'll also repeat - if you do plan to visit Indian kashmir, do so through proper channels, with a valid passport and INDIAN visa. Don't sneak in like your jihadis, with the expectation that the Kashmiris will hero worship you - the SOG of the Kashmiri police will put a bullet in your brain if you do that. But with a passport and visa, you are welcome to see and learn for yourself.

Sorry but Pakistanis don't support Indian Army or police

Denial Mode always on.Pakistan is the epicenter of terrorism.

Pakistan has killed 3,000,000 Bangladeshis and 100,000 innocent Kashmiris including Muslims,Christians,Sikhs,Hindus.IA is there to protect Kashmiris.Bangladesh realized it was a mistake to be with Pakistan and liberated themselves.

Do whatever but you would NEVER get kashmir, what you would get is FAILURES.

Rest In Hell. No mercy for Kashmiri occupiers.

wrong bro we will kill those terrorist scum soon
You both have just broken a forum rule, but I won't negatively rate your posts this time
@Awesome said:
To move the debates forward, we're enforcing the use of the term "Kashmiri separatists" and enforcing ALL uniformed armies be given their due respect as soldiers.
Policy on Kashmir related threads | Pakistan Defence
please read the thread

Is this the start of New free Kashmir ? looks like yes, NATO leaving Afghanistan will bring Kashmir highlighted again and there are Afghans looking into Kashmir issues now and will like to go into this ...

Hang on and you will see Free Kashmir from Indians .. amazing job guys , keep taking them out one by one ... one less to think off now :)

Is this the start of New free Kashmir ? looks like yes, NATO leaving Afghanistan will bring Kashmir highlighted again and there are Afghans looking into Kashmir issues now and will like to go into this ...

Hang on and you will see Free Kashmir from Indians .. amazing job guys , keep taking them out one by one ... one less to think off now :)

free kashmir pakistaniyon ke muh se acha nahi lagta.........you people leased a part of kashmir to china and here are showing your double face............

sooner or later the kashmiris will get ur intentions.......its not the kashmiri people u care about rather its the kashmir you want to free as a revenge of 1971

but mark my words.......u wont see a pakistani version of kashmir ever in ur lifetime

Last edited:
free kashmir pakistaniyon ke muh se acha nahi lagta.........you people leased a part of kashmir to china and here are showing your double face............

sooner or later the kashmiris will get understand ur intentions.......its not the kashmiri people u care about rather its the kashmir you want to free as a revenge of 1971

but mark my words.......u wont see a pakistani version of kashmir ever in ur lifetime

lol , your words are not related to reality here, Kashmir belongs to Pakistan and that is the fact, with Free Kashmir we mean its a Part of Pakistan ...

Kashmir issue is burning even before 1971 ... so mark my words you cannot keep Kashmir with india by using force only ,

:lol: Pakistani citizens blowing up other Pakistani citizens everyday, and its India that is hated by Indian Kashmiris... :D

Reading Icewolf on Defence.pk never fails to provide comic relief during a tense work day :D

lol , your words are not related to reality here, Kashmir belongs to Pakistan and that is the fact, with Free Kashmir we mean its a Part of Pakistan ...

Kashmir issue is burning even before 1971 ... so mark my words you cannot keep Kashmir with india by using force only ,

we will see.....u are not going anywhere.....neither i am
just quote me here when it happens :enjoy:

we will see.....u are not going anywhere.....neither i am
just quote me here when it happens :enjoy:
lol , you will see , dont you worry , you will witness it with your own eyes

Back
Top Bottom