What's new

Gujarat soon to have 7,000mw surplus power: Narendra Modi

TN in coma from 8+ hrs of powercuts but here gujarath has 7000Mw surplus power - i dont know how he did it maybe modi has some supernatural powers or something - this guy is unstoppable :woot:

There is difference between soon to have and already have, according to CES report Gujrat is not yet a power surplus state.

All this data is published by ISI backed Congress party. Truth is now Gujarat is the most developed state in India.

I'm perplexed.

I recently toured Gujarat and I spoke to many autorickshaw drivers in many cities and trust me, apart from one, they all were singing praises for Modi.

One guy even said, "Hamare liye to Modi bhagwan hai.".

This was what I personally experienced.

Something doesn't seem right somewhere.

Modi has a cult personality in Gujrat, I reckon.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

All this data is published by ISI backed Congress party. Truth is now Gujarat is the most developed state in India.

You mean Indian Statistical Institute? :lol:

The hdi data is from undp.

I am also from gujarat no power cuts from last few years here in Ahmedabad !

MODI FTW !
I will only vote for bjp if they project NAMO for PM candidate.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

I am also from gujarat no power cuts from last few years here in Ahmedabad !

MODI FTW !
I will only vote for bjp if they project NAMO for PM candidate.

Vibrant Gujrat
Modi for PM

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

The 'why' remains a mystery, though.

Gujrat GDP has grown 11% from last 10 years and mystery solved. (With agriculture growth is 10%.)

Gujrat HDI is not really is of world standard, neither has it changed much since 1990s.

wcdnicinpublicationgdig.jpg

Gujarat is the only state apart from Maharashtra to go the same path of Industrialization.

% of Industrialization in GDP of Maharashtra = 45% (Per Capita=1,818)
% of Industrialization in GDP of Gujarat = 28% (Per Capita=1,392)
% of Industrialization in GDP of India = 16% (Per Capita=1,527)
% of Industrialization in GDP of Bihar = 5% (Per Capita=436)

Now Realize Why India is Poor?

Only Maharashtra and Gujarat will reach the Developed World on Sustained High Growth Rates in the next 2 Decades.

Rest of the States sucking up to IT, BPO and Services will be either stuck up in Middle Income Trap like Malaysia or Thailand or will remain poor for life like the last 60 Years!

Now realize why do you need Modi as PM of India?

Gujrat HDI is not really is of world standard, neither has it changed much since 1990s.
I never claimed Gujrat HDI to be very high ...but did say that he should create an Example...

I brought HDI in to picture is becouse if anyone can do it ..the Gujarat can do it faster and quicker.

But nevertheless the reason for Gujarat relative stagnant HDI is due to its tendency to generate an influx of labourworkers form poorer district ..which apparently doesn't help the gross numbers.

Gujarat is the only state apart from Maharashtra to go the same path of Industrialization.

% of Industrialization in GDP of Maharashtra = 45% (Per Capita=1,818)
% of Industrialization in GDP of Gujarat = 28% (Per Capita=1,392)
% of Industrialization in GDP of India = 16% (Per Capita=1,527)
% of Industrialization in GDP of Bihar = 5% (Per Capita=436)

Now Realize Why India is Poor?

Only Maharashtra and Gujarat will reach the Developed World on Sustained High Growth Rates in the next 2 Decades.

Rest of the States sucking up to IT, BPO and Services will be either stuck up in Middle Income Trap like Malaysia or Thailand or will remain poor for life like the last 60 Years!

Now realize why do you need Modi as PM of India?

Industrialization is the way to go, however Gujrat has been a pretty industrialized state for a long time.

So say the figures.

However, the HDI doesn't seem to reflect the fact.

When Industrializing in the early stages(Only 10 Years for Gujarat), Social Indicators does not change drastically unless you follow like the Kerala Model.

The report offers a revealing comparison between China — the world’s fastest-growing economy in the past 30 years — and Tunisia. In terms of improvements in income, China takes first place among the top movers in human development, while without the parameter of income it is not on the list. In contrast, Tunisia, a country not on the list of income-based top movers, is ranked sixth in non-income HDI.

In 1970, a baby girl born in Tunisia could expect to live 55 years; one born in China, 63 years. Today, life expectancy in Tunisia has risen to 76 years, a year longer than that of China. So while China’s per capita GDP has grown at a pace of 8 percent annually, almost three times as fast as Tunisia’s 3 percent, Tunisia’s life expectancy grew twice as fast as China’s. Tunisia also significantly outperformed China on the education front. While only 52 percent of Tunisian children were enrolled in school in 1970, today’s gross enrollment ratio is 78 percent, much higher than China’s 68 percent.

Top Movers in Human Development: A Sign of Rising Fortunes in Muslim World? | The Jakarta Globe

So While Kerala enjoys Higher Life Expectancy, People in Maharashtra and Gujarat enjoy Higher Per Capita Income and could afford the Luxuries of Life far more than Kerala!

Believe me, Money is far more Important than few Social Indicators.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Industrialization is the way to go, however Gujrat has been a pretty industrialized state for a long time.

That was Partial Industrialization like Today's Tamil Nadu.

Only Post Modi Period, They Completely Industrialized.

Well surplus electricity will definitely attract a lot of industries.
Manufacturing is the way to go if we want to pull a lot of population out of poverty.

When Industrializing in the early stages(Only 10 Years for Gujarat), Social Indicators does not change drastically unless you follow like the Kerala Model.

Top Movers in Human Development: A Sign of Rising Fortunes in Muslim World? | The Jakarta Globe

So While Kerala enjoys Higher Life Expectancy, People in Maharashtra and Gujarat enjoy Higher Per Capita Income and could afford the Luxuries of Life far more than Kerala!

Believe me, Money is far more Important than few Social Indicators.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

That was Partial Industrialization like Today's Tamil Nadu.

Only Post Modi Period, They Completely Industrialized.

Gujrat comes at 5th on hdi based on income, in education and health it is at 10,11 position.

Health-based IHDI

1. Kerala 0.764

2. Punjab 0.572

3. Maharashtra 0.562

4. Tamil Nadu 0.550

5. Himachal 0.527

6. Karnataka 0.503

7. West Bengal 0.494

8. Haryana 0.485

9. Andhra 0.479

10. Gujarat 0.475

Education-based IHDI

1. Kerala 0.410

2. Himachal 0.287

3. Maharashtra 0.279

4. Tamil Nadu 0.278

5. Punjab 0.265

6. Uttarakhand 0.256

7. Assam 0.258

8. Haryana 0.244

9. Gujarat 0.243

Income-based IHDI

1. Punjab 0.455

2. Kerala 0.449

3. Haryana 0.445

4. Himachal 0.433

5. Gujarat 0.413

bold part is myth.
Punjab, Uttarakhand, Manipur, Goa, UP and Gujarat - Uttarakhand and Punjab top the growth charts. Uttarakhand has seen its net state domestic product (NSPD) grow by 103% and Punjab has witnessed 86% growth as compared to Gujarat (79%), Goa (77%), UP (76%) and Manipur (51%). The Indian economy grew by 77% during this period.

UP's NSDP at current prices was pegged at Rs 2, 56, 000 crore in 2005-06. At the end of 2009-10, it had reached Rs 4, 53, 000 crore. The Mayawati-ruled state has performed on a par with Narendra Modi's Gujarat, which saw its economy expand from Rs 2 lakh crore in 2005-06 to Rs 3.70 lakh crore last year.

The BSP supremo has been able to keep pace with showpiece UPA-ruled states like Maharashtra and Andhra Pradesh as well. The economic expansion in Maharashtra was 78% during this period, while Andhra Pradesh accounted for 79%.

Among the bigger states, the top three were all ruled by the Opposition. Bihar clocked 110%, Chhattisgarh (104%) and Left Front-ruled West Bengal matched Uttarakhand's 103%. Gujarat was ranked 12th among the the bigger states, taking sheen off Modi's tall claims.

Mayawati bursts Narendra Modi's economic growth myth - The Times of India

Back
Top Bottom