What's new

Gujarat riots not an issue that should keep Modi from becoming PM: Narayana Murthy

People can bury that head in sand and believe whatever they want to believe but Modi is easily the most popular PM candidate in India today and if India had presidentials elections like they have in US, Modi would have won hands down

People can bury that head in sand and believe whatever they want to believe but Modi is easily the most popular PM candidate in India today and if India had presidentials elections like they have in US, Modi would have won hands down

You may like to consult your history books about the reaction of the Spartans to the blood-curdling threats of Philip III, father of Alexander IV the Great.

I have no issues with you rejecting whatever Tehelka has written. Their brand of investigative journalism is respected by many though. I also request you to be just as unscrupulous while reading articles that praise Modiji.
I merely highlighted the similarity in their misdeeds and the differences in their approach to reconcile with what they've done. If you consider Tytler became a better person by asking an apology, so be it.

You are doing it again.

It doesn't help. They don't miraculously become normal.

You may like to consult your history books about the reaction of the Spartans to the blood-curdling threats of Philip III, father of Alexander IV the Great.

ROFL but In India your beloved Spartans were wiped off from 4 states just a week back, wake up and smell the coffee

You are doing it again.

You are doing it again.

LOL ! 'If' is the keyword. Would someone like Modi be elected as the Presidential candidate from either side, though? 'If' the US was India, sure!

When I troll elsewhere in PDF, I'm fed generously...Just returning the favor. :laugh:

LOL ! 'If' is the keyword. Would someone like Modi be elected as the Presidential candidate from either side, though? 'If' the US was India, sure!

When I troll elsewhere in PDF, I'm fed generously...Just returning the favor. :laugh:

'If'? LOL Someone like Modi is already the PM candidate of the major opposition party and the favourite PM candidate for 2014, actually in clash on personalities he would have been a winner hands down

'If'? LOL Someone like Modi is already the PM candidate of the major opposition party and the favourite PM candidate for 2014, actually in clash on personalities he would have been a winner hands down

I think you suffer from the same ailment as Ghajini. The 'If' is in conjunction with post #167.

I think you suffer from the same ailment as Ghajini. The 'If' is in conjunction with post #167.

LOL the last time I checked Modi was PM candidate for India and not the presidential candidate for US, now I don't care if Modi can become president of US or not but surely he can become PM of India, what I stated was if 'India' had elections like they have in US. For you just pray hard that in your next life you are born in US :laugh:

LOL the last time I checked Modi was PM candidate for India and not the presidential candidate for US, now I don't care if Modi can become president of US or not but surely he can become PM of India, what I stated was if 'India' had elections like they have in US. For you just pray hard that in your next life you are born in US :laugh:

LOL. You totally didn't get what Joe Shearer had to say, did you? Happens sometimes...:rofl:

Personal attacks are the last resort of idiots.You are just proving yourself to be one of them.

Alias you can read only my comments, are you too from the club?:rofl:

Fire beta, Tumse Na Ho Payega! jaane do beta...fire ur brain cells better next time.:rofl:

Hahahahaha Only "If" tumse ho pata

035ostrich_468x538.jpg

If you were not being so ponderously sarcastic, I would have appreciated it.

Why do I care how you perceive my post? Not here to seek anyone's appreciation about anything my friend! Not a great fan of being politically correct all the time.

Narayan Murty was a singularly fortunate man, who was at the right place at the right time. Nothing more. His views on the governance of the country matter just as much as any other citizen's. Nothing more. Nothing less. His national awards have been awarded. There is no point in post-mortem examination.

Nothing to do with Mr Murthy's luck.. or any of his awards. Was just trying to bring out the pathetic narrow mindedness that exists within our political class. Maybe it wasn't a news for you when certain section of our political class created a furore about individual opinion of few people as famous (if not more) & credible as Mr Murthy. Let me give you a clue... Lata Mangeshkar & Amartya Sen!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom