What's new

Guangxi Liberation Army in the border areas of mass gathering

You know, it takes an extended period of time to manufacture and test nuclear devices before they are ready for deployment. You should using that Red Alert 2 game as a reference for how long it takes to build a weapon. If China does nuke you, your country would be a parking lot in a matter of minute. Hence the reason why countries develop second strike capabilities.

Of all the people I encountered on this forum, Vietnamese is probably the dumbest group in general when it comes to basic knowledge.
hehe, bcz China had to test Nuke in your land, so it's take long time, what happend if USSR or US allow VIetNam to have Nuke test with them in their testing field, so we don't need to test in our land any more ??

VN and CHina is diffrent man, CHina always try to make weapon by yourself, but we normaly buy or buy the license to manufacture it.

France colony and US were the first one wanna Nuke VN , but they could Not, and Why ??bcz we have USSR support bro.

You know, it takes an extended period of time to manufacture and test nuclear devices before they are ready for deployment. You should using that Red Alert 2 game as a reference for how long it takes to build a weapon. If China does nuke you, your country would be a parking lot in a matter of minute. Hence the reason why countries develop second strike capabilities.

Of all the people I encountered on this forum, Vietnamese is probably the dumbest group in general when it comes to basic knowledge.

U should expect more tards with ridiculous claims coming.

U should expect more tards with ridiculous claims coming.
you're Malaysian right ??Can you tell me what do you feel if VN have Nuke boom ??Do you scare of it ??

If you scare and try to find protection from CHina, so, we'd better say : VN have No nuke boom :)

They can provide them somewhere to hide. I think it was mentioned in an earlier post or in the Vietnam and China tension thread.

...and even if Laos does offer them somewhere to hide, there are nothing can prevent the Chinese to search and destroy the greedy Yuon. I think my brother Laos is not stupid enough to get involved in such risky conflict.

Vietnam loves to threaten using such "nuclear", "ambush", " biology" etc....if they really do that to China, they are indeed killing themselves because of breaking the World peace, China has good reason to destroy Vietnam despite how the West barking!!! (or maybe the West will destroy Vietnam)

Agree!!! They = Arrogance + Ignorance + Fallacy = Paranoid!!!

...and even if Laos does offer them somewhere to hide, there are nothing can prevent the Chinese to search and destroy the greedy Yuon. I think my brother Laos is not stupid enough to get involved in such risky conflict.

Vietnam loves to threaten using such "nuclear", "ambush", " biology" etc....if they really do that to China, they are indeed killing themselves because of breaking the World peace, China has good reason to destroy Vietnam despite how the West barking!!! (or maybe the West will destroy Vietnam)

The problem is you're Not CHinese, and Not in Cambodia also, so I will not use tough words like talking with my Big brother :).

btw: you can go back to Cambodia and rest in peace old man :)

Lao and Cambodia govs, are wise enough, how to make politic today. U must look at Pol pot's situation and think more, talk less.

Lao and Cambodia govs, are wise enough, how to make politic today. U must look at Pol pot's situation and think more, talk less.

Hei bro, give the respect to the Old man, war with Rougue Khmer is over, we don't hate them, we wanna live peacefuly with them also.

That man is quite old already, let him rest in peace bro :)

If the war really breaks out, which one dare do so? Cambodia receives billions of dollar aids from China. Laos also benefits a lot from China's aids. What is really in it for those two to go with vn against China?

They can provide them somewhere to hide. I think it was mentioned in an earlier post or in the Vietnam and China tension thread.

If the war really breaks out, which one dare do so? Cambodia receives billions of dollar aids from China. Laos also benefits a lot from China's aids. What is really in it for those two to go with vn against China?
1. If you don't send money to Laos-Camp, your workers there will lose their jobs, your investors have to go home and broke.

2.They're our special friend, they will stand with VN to fight against any enemies, no matter what who they are, our VIetKieu have strong influent in Laos-Cam economy. But we just need some where to hide only :P

That's it, bro :)

If Vietnam stand straight, Laos and Campuchea are someones who China have to please, to buy.
If Vietnam is down, Laos and Campuchea are nothing in front of China.
Laos and Campuchea know well about this and they are playing game with both Vietnam and China

hehe, bcz China had to test Nuke in your land, so it's take long time, what happend if USSR or US allow VIetNam to have Nuke test with them in their testing field, so we don't need to test in our land any more ??

VN and CHina is diffrent man, CHina always try to make weapon by yourself, but we normaly buy or buy the license to manufacture it.

France colony and US were the first one wanna Nuke VN , but they could Not, and Why ??bcz we have USSR support bro.
LOL! Why do you make yourself to be a bigger retard everytime you post?

Look up Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty as well as NPT before you cream yourself thinking about getting nuclear weapons from anywhere.

Look up Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty as well as NPT before you cream yourself thinking about getting nuclear weapons from anywhere.

I give up on this retard long time ago``he has '0' knowledge of whatever he is talking about````at one point he even said viets land army can crash PLA land force just because they imported some M-4 rifiles from U.S``lol, you are wasting time with these extreemly uneducated viets.

Hehe, USSR never ban VN about Nuke, so except USA, who can Ban us ??and with the right to enrich uranium from USA, with India support, so who must we scare about Ban now ??

We will see. :)

1. If you don't send money to Laos-Camp, your workers there will lose their jobs, your investors have to go home and broke.

2.They're our special friend, they will stand with VN to fight against any enemies, no matter what who they are, our VIetKieu have strong influent in Laos-Cam economy. But we just need some where to hide only :P

That's it, bro :)

Back
Top Bottom