What's new

GPA not satisfied with security measures in ICC trophy

IceCold

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I did not knew whether to post it in the sticky cricket thread or perhaps open a new one. Mods can do the need full.

Updated at: 1347 PST, Thursday, August 14, 2008
GPA not satisfied with security measures in ICC trophy SYDNEY: Chief Executive of the Global Players Association Tim May on Thursday expressed concerns on security arrangements for the ICC Champions Trophy to be held in Pakistan in September.

Tim said Pakistan Cricket Board should take more steps to ensure players’ security.

The representative of International Cricketer Association Tim May was part of ICC Task force, which was given full security dress rehearsal about security arrangements in Pakistan. However, he is still busy in doing propaganda on security situation.

In an interview with Australian newspaper, Tim said PCB had made some good security arrangements but they still need do a lot more hard work.

Security plan could be changed, Tim said, adding Task force felt some security lapses in the rehearsal.

“I will meet the players and if they would express concern than Pakistan will have to address their concerns”, Tim added.

I think it will seriously hurt the Pakistani cricket fans. By the way wasn't Danyel Hyer enough, we have another racist bastard looming around.:angry:

Last edited:
PCB and Pakistan should just ignore him.

Pakistan has been declared safe by the inspectors. If other feel they know more, having not lived in Pakistan, then they're welcome not to turn up. Pakistan should just not tour them in return.

No need to beg cowardly idiots to come to your country.

Back
Top Bottom