What's new

Governor Punjab Salman Taseer hints that army is coming

Khan007

New Recruit

Reaction score
According to my highly valuable source, Governor Punjab Salman Taseer hints that army is coming. Yesterday he was given a green signal regarding a massive change in the government in the coming weeks. The governor is actually the army's man and not the PPP as some may think. Please refer to my Imran Khan thread for more information and have patience. Don't think that I am lying or bluffing as a big change in government is coming for real this time.

Furthermore, today on Aaj News the Foreign Office made a statement that there will be no army take over. Just think that why would the Foreign Office make such statements when its role is to look after foreign affairs. In addition, why would Zardari have to say that he is supreme and will not allow the army to take over?

The Chief Justice is hearing cases regarding 18th amendment and will most probably null and void the amendment which will allow the army to lawfully take over as article 190 suggests that if gov is irresponsible and not following Supreme Court orders then the army is called for constitutional take over. CJ has already declared NRO illegal and this will be the final blow to the current government.

Last edited:
Kiyani is Much better than Mr10% - Country has to be stable before a democratic govt can step in again.

Kiyani will come - cope with challenges and then call Elections , no matter how bad it could sound but in real this is the only option we have right now since this "Democratically Elected Govt" has F***** this country Sideways.

USA and other countries would offer no sanctions because of WOT.
I support Kiyani for Constitutional take over of this Nation & throw these Morons behind Bars.

regards:

i don't think that Kayani is willing to takeover.. Han if condition gets more worse then he can takeover and then i think people will not resist army.

Kiyani has thus far seemed like a smart cookie, silently guiding things from teh background.

It seems highly unlikely that he will step into the limelight and overtly control things at a time when Pakistan is staring down an abyss- anyone who is at the helm of affairs is bound to face a daunting and thankless task where the chance of failure are high. Most likely, he will get a more pliant puppet in place to placate the anger of the masses.

Dont forget, at the end of the way, whether one admits or not, Kayani has to keep US wishes in mind and cannot simply replace the present set up till such time uncle Sam is backing it.

i don't think that Kayani is willing to takeover.. Han if condition gets more worse then he can takeover and then i think people will not resist army.

No one was ever willing to take over!

Musharraf's plane was hijacked... and ordered to land in india! later in 2001 WOT started.

Bhutto started to kidnap and torture army officers... inviting for revolt!
later Russia invaded Afghanistan and Pakisatn.

Today again, we see multidimensional extension of WOT on Pakistan.

Army is every where.. and where there is no army it is corruption and destruction.

save Pakistan now or never.

BTW, I hate foriegn secretary due to his performance.... he ow a big explanation to the nation for keeping quite at the face of baseless indian allegations.
Our foreign office think perhaps they are the most educated people in the Pakistan! they do not realize they represent another type of Pakistanis which are professionals and qualified and are paying the taxes, work overseas... they may constitute 20% of population but they needed to be considered when our foreign office take salary and let Pakistan's image tarnished.

Didn't we see what UN said about image of Pakistan?
Do you think UN will hire (more talented) Pakistanis or (less talented) enemies of Pakistan and same goes with foreign companies.

It is not the job of politicians to hand out cash to the people.. their job is to strengthen organisations and let them do development and reconstruction. keep check on corruption and mismanagement but no money handling.

These bastards hijacked our aid troller, i will post the details later.

I support Kayani, I feel he should take over.

I support Kayani, I feel he should take over.

You supporting Kiyani taking over... we'll send him your way then... nice to know he has support in enemy territory :-)
Sorry, couldn't resist the joke... don't take it seriously.

You supporting Kiyani taking over... we'll send him your way then... nice to know he has support in enemy territory :-)
Sorry, couldn't resist the joke... don't take it seriously.

:P once upon time Indians also supported Musharraf

I have lost all faith in this brand of democracy in Pakistan . I support Army takeover as long as they don't mess with present judiciary . SC should function as it is while the present NRO/fake degree/corrupt setup should be thrown in the dust bin . The General should form national Govt. with people having good repute across the board . As much as we (including me) abuse Musharaf for his deeds imagine if he had left in 2004-2005(economy doing very good...no Lal masjid , no CJ's reference) , we would remember him as someone who served Pakistan well . A free advice for the General don't try to prolong your rule because people get fed up .

According to my highly valuable source, Governor Punjab Salman Taseer hints that army is coming. Yesterday he was given a green signal regarding a massive change in the government in the coming weeks. The governor is actually the army's man and not the PPP as some may think. Please refer to my Imran Khan thread for more information and have patience. Don't think that I am lying or bluffing as a big change in government is coming for real this time.

Furthermore, today on Aaj News the Foreign Office made a statement that there will be no army take over. Just think that why would the Foreign Office make such statements when its role is to look after foreign affairs. In addition, why would Zardari have to say that he is supreme and will not allow the army to take over?

The Chief Justice is hearing cases regarding 18th amendment and will most probably null and void the amendment which will allow the army to lawfully take over as article 190 suggests that if gov is irresponsible and not following Supreme Court orders then the army is called for constitutional take over. CJ has already declared NRO illegal and this will be the final blow to the current government.
also ISPR hasn't issued a statement saying they have no such intentions.

In An ideal world

Prime Minister - Musharif (over see strategic alliances & high tech deals in defence)
President - Imran Khan (Focused on fixing justice, police system and law)
Interior Minister - Mustafa Kamal (Appointed to rebuild devestated areas)
Finance Minister - Nawaz Sharif (Move economy, middle eastern trade)

Army : Focused on defence of nation and nuclear wepaons

And they all report to me His royal Highness King Azad the 4th , and Bilawal will be the jester in my court with his monkey tricks

istockphoto_4129313

Last edited:
:P once upon time Indians also supported Musharraf

Atleast then we can deal directly with the main power holders in the country. Not like the charade which is going on now.

With the puppets in front with the the main party int he shadows.

Congratulations to Kayani - the would be dictator of pakistan.

In An ideal world

Prime Minister - Musharif (over see strategic alliances & high tech deals in defence)
President - Imran Khan (Focused on fixing justice, police system and law)
Interior Minister - Mustafa Kamal (Appointed to rebuild devestated areas)
Finance Minister - Nawaz Sharif (Move economy, middle eastern trade)

Army : Focused on defence of nation and nuclear wepaons

And they all report to me His royal Highness King Azad the 4th , and Bilawal will be the jester in my court with his monkey tricks

istockphoto_4129313
Nawaz Sharif has lost credibility in populace (oowing to fake degree champions they have become) , Ishaq Dar has a good repute and has financial background as well for the post of finance minister . But PM and finance minister should be on the same page for effective development of economy and unlike this Government where a highly incompetent PM has a finance minister whose boss is someone else.

Not going to happen. People should stay back and let this govt complete the term.

Back
Top Bottom