What's new

Going to Pakistan to Vote Tehreek-e-Insaf ?? well i am .. :)

Mian H Amin.

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Aslam alikum all, So 11may is the date for Elections in Pakistan. I am Pti's Member since 2006, when i was 16. I have the honour to Serve PTI on a couple of high posts. I live in london for my studies, but on 5th may i am going to Pakistan. Just to Vote my Party and my Leader IMRAN KHAN. I have spent £1000 on my airticket and stuff. I am risking my Job here, will miss 4 very important lectures of my final module of final year. but its ok, i am happy because its not possible that at this crucial stage I stay behind and let my friends take lead on me .. :) i was always ahead of them in politics and will be. insha Allah :police: i will go to every house in my town and will insist people to vote for PTI.
So please share your stories who is going to Pakistan for PTI (if any)..
PLEASE DO VOTE FOR CHANGE- FOR NAYA PAKISTAN- FOR TEHREEK-E-INSAF- FOR BAT !!:pakistan:

Naya Pakistan - InshAllah - PTI Imran Khan , Junaid Jamshed Official New video Song 2013 - YouTube
Imran Khan Mujahid e Watan PTI Song - YouTube
Tabdeeli Aagayi Hai Yaaro Join the PTI Revolution - YouTube

:blah::blah::blah:
Tu kon... ? Mai Khamkhawh!
Kisi ne Pocheyya Tennu !!!

Adeel Pakistan need people like you who can contribute to the growth of Pakistan. Join us, Join the Change.. be on the right side of history and join the most enthusiastic party on earth. I am formally inviting you to PTI with open hearts and open arms.

:blah::blah::blah:
Tu kon... ? Mai Khamkhawh!
Kisi ne Pocheyya Tennu !!!

321233_312642415502300_621475223_n.jpg.webp

Adeel Pakistan need people like you who can contribute to the growth of Pakistan. Join us, Join the Change.. be on the right side of history and join the most enthusiastic party on earth. I am formally inviting you to PTI with open hearts and open arms.

I am already a Registered member of PTI. Till 2010 i had convinced my frnds (6) in unisty to vote for IK. and now last night i met 3 of them in a wedding ceremony, v talked about politics (i didnt say a word against IK) and all three of them were convinced to vote for PML-N. None of us (or our relative) is granted with Laptop neither with Solar panels.

I advice you to re-think upon giving vote to IK.

Guys how much is the chance of Imran khan to win the election ? :pop:

Please edit your post and politely show him the vision of a better Pakistan. If Allah has given him an true heart, he will listen and see the picture which everybody is seeing.

I am already a Registered member of PTI.

I know that and I also know you have complains which you haven't left aside yet. In a quite moment, ask your heart that who is the element of Change and Prosperity. I am sure your heart would guide you to the right side and you will see where Pakistan's Future lies.

Well i probably wont be able to go to pakistan bcz i have got my stupid exams coming up. To make up for it i will going to finance PTI election campaign like hell. Really sad that i cant cast my first vote just because i am an overseas pakistani.

I am already a Registered member of PTI. Till 2010 i had convinced my frnds (6) in unisty to vote for IK. and now last night i met 3 of them in a wedding ceremony, v talked about politics (i didnt say a word against IK) and all three of them were convinced to vote for PML-N. None of us (or our relative) is granted with Laptop neither with Solar panels.

I advice you to re-think upon giving vote to IK.

o dengay .... bas ker day.... :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Havent provisions been made for overseas voting?

Back
Top Bottom