What's new

Going green: Honda launches its first hybrid car in Pakistan

The Insight is not an Accord class car, and gives mileage similar to the ordinary Corolla with no benefit of the added cost and technology, whereas the Prius is much better at nearly 50 mpg.

I know Insight is not Accord class car but i' am talking i a sense that if you have an Accord & Insight parked in your garage you will choose Insight for everyday stuff i.e grocery etc as it saves you alot of $$ on gas. And how can Insight's mpg is similar to that of Corolla? Corolla gives you 30 in city & 38 on highway whereas Insight gives you 42 in city & 46 on highway. Accord gives you 27 in city & 35 on highway. See the difference?

Prius has better mpg but Honda is better than Toyota.

I know Insight is not Accord class car but i' am talking i a sense that if you have an Accord & Insight parked in your garage you will choose Insight for everyday stuff i.e grocery etc as it saves you alot of $$ on gas. And how can Insight's mpg is similar to that of Corolla? Corolla gives you 30 in city & 38 on highway whereas Insight gives you 42 in city & 46 on highway. Accord gives you 27 in city & 35 on highway. See the difference?

Prius has better mpg but Honda is better than Toyota.

The Insight and CR-Z are not typically good in the Honda tradition. Both of them are turds. The rest of the Honda line is pretty good, I would agree.

Back
Top Bottom