What's new

Global Firepower - 2013 World Military Strength Ranking

Check yours. I think we took one in 1971, when pakistani army were gangbanging you on a daily basis and you came crossing the border right to us and we had to fight your war.:omghaha::omghaha:

Do you have any shame??
so you are saying , you needed more balls so you took one, because you lack in balls ? :rofl:

sorry i forget you are good in english about shame :rofl:

just give you one hint : you did not realize only you from india keep arguing, all other silent. they are not stupid like you :lol:

Not stupid, but kaayar.

They lack courage to argue and fight. This is precisely the reason why:
1. India was ruled by mughals for 300 years.
2. Hindus converted to islam under fear(your great great grand parents too).
3. India was again under foreign rule of british for 200 years.
4. Hindu leaders licking muslim balls for pity vote bank politics.

See I have courage to criticize my country. But you neither have courage nor brains to make a logical point for inclusion of your country on the list. Arre I agree your country should be on the list, but at least give some valid points to support you argument rather than trolling the thread pathologically.

Not stupid, but kaayar.

They lack courage to argue and fight. This is precisely the reason why:
1. India was ruled by mughals for 300 years.
2. Hindus converted to islam under fear(your great great grand parents too).
3. India was again under foreign rule of british for 200 years.
4. Hindu leaders licking muslim balls for pity vote bank politics.

See I have courage to criticize my country. But you neither have courage nor brains to make a logical point for inclusion of your country on the list. Arre I agree your country should be on the list, but at least give some valid points to support you argument rather than trolling the thread pathologically.

just one thing mate, can you tell me what is your armed force's strength ?
-air , navy, army , weapons technology
@Ayush , he called you kaayar :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
just one thing mate, can you tell me what is your armed force's strength ?
-air , navy, army , weapons technology

Quantitatively you can determine on the link i gave on the first post, qualitatively you need to look yourself or google it to know the exact composition and quality of military assets that india has.

I called not just ayush, but all hindus as kaayar. Even if you look back in indian history, you will notice that hindus have always been divided and coward in their entire history. There are only a few incidents where one can say ki yes indian acted brave and united.

Quantitatively you can determine on the link i gave on the first post, qualitatively you need to look yourself or google it to know the exact composition and quality of military assets that india has.

got it your position :D

Nice Joke Brazil,Itlay and South korea ahead of Pakistan
does those Countries have Nuclear Warhead,s
does those Countries have Cruise missiles like Babar and RA,AD

India at number 4? :lol:
did you actually compare india's strength or just posted thoughts from your communist propaganda??

Nice Joke Brazil,Itlay and South korea ahead of Pakistan
does those Countries have Nuclear Warhead,s
does those Countries have Cruise missiles like Babar and RA,AD

Compare the financial strength, logistical support and ability to wage a long drawn war too.

did you actually compare india's strength or just posted thoughts from your communist propaganda??

Compare the financial strength, logistical support and ability to wage a long drawn war too.
in all those Strength,s still Pakistan is ahead of those Countries

Back
Top Bottom