What's new

Girls outshine boys again

jeypore

Reaction score
Country
India
Girls have once again outshone boys in the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Class 10 board exams, the results of which were
declared on Friday in the three zones of Delhi, Guwahati and Allahabad.

The overall pass percentage recorded a 1.76 percent increase from last year. The pass percentage this year was 88.84 percent.

The pass percentage of girls was 89.78 percent, compared to 88.18 percent for boys, a CBSE spokesperson said.

The results were uploaded in the board's website Welcome to Central Board of Secondary Education. In the Ajmer, Chennai and Panchkula regions, the results had been declared on Tuesday.

The overall pass percentage was the highest in the Chennai region - 95.60 percent.

This year 824,421 students - 331,922 girls and 473,499 boys - took the Class 10 board exams in the country
CBSE Xth results: Girls outshine boys again | India.com

lol @ thread title , never expected to see this thread here.:lol:

I wonder sometimes if people forget that this is a Pakistan Defence Forum

Its not a surprise for us either.

These damn girls always get good grades, hehe

lol GIRLS concentrate on IMPORTANT things in life....BOYZ don't....

once BOYZ hit puberty i think their GRADES just tend to start dropping :P

WOMEN have their priorties right....:bunny::bunny:

But how many girl make into Engineering/ Medical/ other professional entrances?

Hardly 10% ..........

Hardly 10% ..........

that is because of our CULTURE.....we think women should be house wives.....but times are changing preceptions are changing wait another decade and it will get very diffrent....!!!

Hardly 10% ..........

let me give you my input here.
engineering 10% [with brain only,no beauty:rofl::rofl:]
medical 40% to 50%[brain with beauty]
arts 20% to 30%[only beauty and attitude]:rofl::rofl:

that is because of our CULTURE.....we think women should be house wives.....but times are changing preceptions are changing wait another decade and it will get very diffrent....!!!

i guess you have crystal ball:woot:
i have to say ,you are right here.next century will be women empowerment era.

May be because we boys(Indian and Pakistani) give much time to pakistan defence forum. lolz. :rofl: :rofl:

:pdf:

love them, hate them but you just can't ignore them. Good ol school and college days! Those were the best days of my life. Life would have been miserable without those chirpy and cheerful girls!

Back
Top Bottom