What's new

Girls Drugs and alcohol in Parliament Lodges : - Jamshed Dasti

Indian actress paid 1 million $$ [$$ and not rupees] for her "performance" in Pakistan Dr Shahid Masood

Actress was unmarried and was "dhooming" at that time

She is married to a big Indian actor/celebrity's son now

Countries elite and elected representatives were all present to see this "performance"

Democrazy khapay

Jamshaid Dasti ne tu Dasti bomb maar dia - agay kuch nahi hone wala :pop:

this is not a new thing. im surprised how all these thugs joined their hands to defend themselves putting all their differences aside.

this is not a new thing. im surprised how all these thugs joined their hands to defend themselves putting all their differences aside.

Jamshed Dasti latest Media talk about girls,drugs and alcohol in Parliament Lodges scandal

28 February 2014

I dont know if I should be infuriated or be ashamed, apparently these old parliament goons party harder than me....:(
On a serious note I dont think we are an ''Islamic republic'' anymore.....

So Jamsheed Dasti was speaking truth

1947545_710987475588418_1199508275_n.jpg

The News Tribe | Breaking News, Latest Pakistan News, Fashion, Business, Sports, Technology

democrazy khappey

I dont know if I should be infuriated or be ashamed, apparently these old parliament goons party harder than me....:(
On a serious note I dont think we are an ''Islamic republic'' anymore.....

i saw on tv a female member of house was saying
jamshaid shouldnt have accused honourable member of parliments :haha::haha::haha::haha:

Article 62, 63 warrr gayaaaa??????

Article 62 & 63 was applied on Musharraf, becuase he did not returned to Pakisatn according to his promises.
This is how tight our re-instated judiciary was in applying article 62 & 63.
However, still Americans are affraid of Islamist takeover in Pakistan. :)

Back
Top Bottom