What's new

German - Pakistan relations and what majority in germany thinks about India...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well many only go to visit Taj Mahal...Ask any lay European that is the only thing they know about India....oh yes and the curry :D

Well i know Taj Mahal, Curry and the red fort!

Because as stated earlier, he is just a single butt-hurt individual. Earlier he was trying to impress us with $300 watch. The shoes I'm wearing are worth more than that.
So how many people does your aunty count for?

Well, thats his problem about his watch and yours about your shoes....

Are you honestly retarded. Indians are one of the best minorities in Germany, just like in the rest of the world.

Because as stated earlier, he is just a single butt-hurt individual. Earlier he was trying to impress us with $300 watch. The shoes I'm wearing are worth more than that.

She is a single individual, however she has interacted with MANY MANY Germans, (as have I, but obviously not as many).
you wear shoes?

@MarkusS
man....sorry for being rude before but the thread title is misleading.......
:Dnyway dont get so worked up....now that every bodys gonna corner u...

That's a mere $300 watch dude, may be a little more when it was new. He's a proven liar. Diesel doesn't even sell any chronograph as expensive as his quoted price (1600 euro). What a funny guy lmao. :rofl: :rofl:
as you said-mental age<10 :lol:

Anecdotal evidence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My aunt is married to a German. She works at the University of Leipzig and he is a senior partner at CMS Hasche Sigle | CMS Hasche Sigle

Indians are veritably LOVED in Europe and Germany. You're just a bit butt-hurt over that other thread. This thread is literally the opposite of what is true in reality.

Are you honestly retarded. Indians are one of the best minorities in Germany, just like in the rest of the world.

She is a single individual, however she has interacted with MANY MANY Germans, (as have I, but obviously not as many).
To which i already told him not to show off the I am rich card here.when i pointed out if i can spend 8000 usd on a online game, could i not afford a watch such as his , that watch pic was to insult me that it will take me 10 years to earn that watch :haha:, so there starts the pain.
I have 3 friends who are married to german girls.What this guy says hardly is reality:D

as you said-mental age<10 :lol:

I believe that in some countries it's illegal to be that stupid.

I've watched him all day ,LMFAO ,my girlfriend is looking at me like i'm posessed,i haven't laughed so much in ages.

Not that all his points are wrong in other threads,but the way he talks,the pictures of the watch..."i'm rich,you're poor" routine,I can't bare it anymore,i'm in a laughing crisis :rofl: ..It's better than Seinfeld,OMG :rofl:

And he pomposly puts his thread in "Strategical Geo Politics " Section...lol,like it's Angela Merkel's opinion :rofl:

I have talked to many random people here in Europe and I have a very good idea about who thinks what of whom
you wear shoes?
Ok this was a little too much...

And he pomposly puts his thread in "Strategical Geo Politics " Section...lol,like it's Angela Merkel's opinion :rofl:

Angela Merkel is a PhD in quantum mechanics, this guy is probably a high school dropout. :rofl: I am seriously laughing my *** off after reading some of his comments.

I have seen trend in Pakistani youth to study in Germany, don't know about India

yes a lot i mean lot of people go for study there especially for phd . Phd people go under DAAD program

New Delhi - DAAD New Delhi you can see all relevant details here

so he just a fake or a individual person

@MarkusS Now i'll have to take Markus, in person from Germany to Lahore, wann Markus wünshc!

I will show him the city and take him to the Goethe Institute as well, he can also visit the universities in my city.

Grüss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom