What's new

General Raheel Shareef leaves for China

Pre budget visit is significant from arms sales POV.

He might also take the Chinese counterparts in confidence in regards to the recent strikes which killed many terrorists from E.Turkistsan brand.
What weapons can we go for I have read we want Weishi MRLs also HQ-9 what do you think ?

Pakistan Army chief leaves on official visit to China

[ISPR] - Chief of Army Staff (COAS), General Raheel Sharif today left for China, on an official visit at the invitation of Chinese authorities.

During the visit, COAS will call on China’s political and military leadership. The interaction will encompass Pak-China relations with particular emphasis on defence and security cooperation.

Earlier, COAS was seen off at Nur Khan Air Base by senior military officials.

Read more: Pakistan Army chief leaves on official visit to China | Terminal X

Pre budget visit is significant from arms sales POV.

He might also take the Chinese counterparts in confidence in regards to the recent strikes which killed many terrorists from E.Turkistsan brand.
Do you think the recent Russian arms talks could play a role?

They are a separate issue unless we are negotiating RD-93MA.
Perhaps.

I can't help but think that Pakistan may be shopping around for price negotiations, there were already reports previously that Pakistan may buy Chinese helis, maybe this entire thing is going to be used to negotiate for better pricing?

I remember a similar thing popping up when Russia and France were competing to fill the PAF orders. Pakistan used negotiations with Russia to get France to lower it's pricing.

Back
Top Bottom