What's new

Games India plays with neighbours

Actually the book as sold exceedingly well and there have already been a large number of downloads.

My cousin sister's boutique functions exceptionally well also. It's not only popular among college girls, but a lot of fat rich snobbish aunties also shop there regularly. Besides ,popularity doesn't mean something's not shit . Justin bieber music etc, all very popular, but shit. Besides, if the book is being sold exceedingly well , there's no need to advertise it , is there?

My cousin sister's boutique functions exceptionally well also. It's not only popular among college girls, but a lot of fat rich snobbish aunties also shop there regularly. Besides ,popularity doesn't mean something's not shit . Justin bieber music etc, all very popular, but shit. Besides, if the book is being sold exceedingly well , there's no need to advertise it , is there?

The objective was merely to inform interested readers that a free copy is available -

The India Doctrine (1947-2007) | Mohammad Munshi - Academia.edu

5k copies sold is actually pretty bad for a book, when the combined population of BD and Pak is close to 400 million. hell, even just Jamatis in BD are probably much more in number than 5k, probably around a few million at least. Have you perhaps introspected on the lies and propaganda you have written in the book which caused it to have such a dismal sales performance?

Well considering the print run was only 5000 the book actually sold out. For this type of book in Bangladesh 5000 is a damned good figure.

there should be book for cr@p people pull out of their asses :D

Indians buy Munshi's book and take it to India, the store clerk at bookworm (the book store) told me that, he also said they were selling like hot cakes, i couldn't get myself an English copy. I don't know why you Indians try to discredit his work. You guys should be more supportive about what he is doing or give him constructive criticism instead of labels.

bangaldeshis are burning this book. the store clerk at jamati book store told me that. He also told me they were being used by BNP activists to keeo them warm in winters . I couldn't get myself a bangla copy. I dont know why razakars try to discredit this gem ! :lol:

bangaldeshis are burning this book. the store clerk at jamati book store told me that. He also told me they were being used by BNP activists to keeo them warm in winters . I couldn't get myself a bangla copy. I dont know why razakars try to discredit this gem ! :lol:

You have quite an imagination ....

my question to BD members is this ? what is your Armed forces doing ? they have intervened on a number of times in fact it was they who had saved Bangladesh from the Indian influence back in 1975 a time when India was @ its strongest position , Pakistan @ that time was at its weakest they were not nuclear power like today also back then China was also not that strong either neither was Saudi Arabia, but the brave soldiers of BD nonetheless were successful in saving the country, not to mention the fact that the bd army was no where near to what it is today, however today the bd army has an active troops of 300,000 plus 75,000 border guards an air force an expanding Navy on top of that , there is a strong nuclear Pakistan
a China which is practically the second super power today & on the verge of becoming the no.1 economic super power of the world ! Indians cannot play any games what so ever in a country where the Armed Forces don't want them too we have seen this in Sri Lanka a country which is 65,000 sq km smaller then Bangladesh ! its just half the size of Bangladesh ! can China which is 3 times larger then India play games in south Korea which is 45,000 sq km smaller then Bangladesh ? no it cannot so what is your Armed Forces doing ? if they seriously wants then BAL wont even survive for two days, but if they are fine with a pro-Indian govt then in all fairness BD deserve BAL only !
remember a people are but the mirrors of their rulers ! so if the people are good then the rulers they get will be good & if they are bad then the rulers they get will be bad its the law of the world & it has always been like that

Last edited:

dalit words at its best. Good job dalit..no wonder the brahmins rule over you! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom