What's new

Fury at India Mars mission

well janab we might be a very poor nation but at least we are trying to change things and things are changing we unlike land of the pure dont just sit and cry over the non existence of hope and devlopment but we work harder and harder to reach owr goals yes we are late .. but its btter be late than never ;)

we at least are not begging the whole world and niether is owr economy or in this case space programm running of "big brothers help" or handowts from IMF , US AID or coailation support fund ;)

Surely you mean ancestors.
Descendants would mean your kids and their children.

Yaar; he is "angrezi challenged"; living in UK does not make one an Englishman!!
Nice that some Imbeciles revived this moribund thread; all the Brits and wannabe Poms who have a problem with the Mars Mission can go fcuk a dcuk. Who gives a manure.......

BTW; did the Brits send a mission to Mars? :D

Surely you mean ancestors.
Descendants would mean your kids and their children.

Begging for Uk visa , and talking about Other ... Shame........

Suparco need Talent but everybody running to US & UK and Typing message in PDF that we r proud of Pakistan ..... Lol.....

BEGGING is done by you INDIANS past 68 years from us living in UK nationals. We donate money to you!!

Yaar; he is "angrezi challenged"; living in UK does not make one an Englishman!!
Nice that some Imbeciles revived this moribund thread; all the Brits and wannabe Poms who have a problem with the Mars Mission can go fcuk a dcuk. Who gives a manure.......

BTW; did the Brits send a mission to Mars? :D
hey captain i guess the kid is so hot with fury andjealousy that he is making an item of himself ... hun jaan do sirji bachhe ki jaan loge kya ;)

Indian population is starving to death, no clean drinking water, power outages, massive corruption, one of the lowest literacy rates, high child mortality rates, etc and the Indian regime is launching nuclear weapons, missiles, moon mission and mars mission and importing billions worth of weapons while running up the deficit and debt, all the while inflation is sky high and the currency is collapsing.

Good to see Indian regime has their priorities sorted out.

Just shows the Indian regime couldn't care less about its people, and just wants global fame
Everything goes doubly for Pakistan mate. Difference being the situation is tangibly improving in India- can you say the same for Pakistan?

hey captain i guess the kid is so hot with fury andjealousy that he is making an item of himself ... hun jaan do sirji bachhe ki jaan loge kya ;)

Arey Guru; woh bhi kya 'item number' dikhaana chahta hai kya?
:azn:
Lekin Veena malik kay saamney; woh toh khaak hai........:D

I asked for Proof, since you all have made me a proud ASIAN, I need to see MOM MARS picture and MARS Surface together.

I donot need NASA stolen pictures!!!!

Do you really think that we need to impress a Pakistani or a British? We have got bigger fishes to fry. In the meantime please continue to bask under your past or borrowed glory.

FYI , I LOVE BEING CALLED A '****'.
dont worry then unlike pakistanies british whites (poms) niether forget not forget and they havent forgotten the humiliation and crimes of (british nationals with pakistani decent) ranging from rapes and feuling the fire of anty britsih islamik jihad ..... forget what world thinks of india or indians or for that matter NRIs

just think what all the western world is going to do with (non resident pakistanies & there nationals of pakistani decesnt)

game is not over its just starting and trust me this time no one is going to feel pity, remose and mercy regarding how they deal with perpectual trouble makers ;)

fikar not jaanee ... picture abhi baki :)

Arey Guru; woh bhi kya 'item number' dikhaana chahta hai kya? :azn:
Lekin Veena malik kay saamney; woh toh khaak hai........:D
are nahi captain sir i guess this guy needs to see the "real captain" as shown in movies KLPD by ashutosh rana ;)

You want a probe to take a selfie? Can you get any more dumb?

y don't u accept, there is no money to put a camera on the Orbitor itself to give us evidence of the fact, MARS Orbiter actually went to MARS planet....by all means it now looks its revolving around a room in Mumbai, turned with a fake ball of MARS revolving around it.

Back
Top Bottom