What's new

Fury at India Mars mission

LoL at Asian Bunion.. Why is everyone wasting their time replying to this waste of oxygen?

Can you provide details how come NASA cost $18 billion while somehow Indian cost $74 m?? Is that a joke on u really!

Till now I have got no pic / video feed to show both MoM and Mars planet side by side yet and Now you say there is NO way to confirm that!!!

Where the hell is it written that the equivalent mission cost for NASA is 18$ bill while India it is 74$ mil? Read it again carefully.

And I gave you DSN tracking site. Why do you still want the pics?

Where the hell is it written that the equivalent mission cost for NASA is 18$ bill while India it is 74$ mil? Read it again carefully.

And I gave you DSN tracking site. Why do you still want the pics?

Okay thanks for the DSN site, i will look into it, is that Indian indigenous or American foreign made. Anyway here is ALTERNATE OFFER:

Exactly, so I give you an alternative way out, there are NASA Mars orbitors in high numbers revolving around MARS as well as Curiosity and other Rovers on the surface of MARS, can they not take pictures and video feed and give us the damn PROOF..

Until than its all made up Bollywood fan fare, drama to FOOL us ASIANS !!!

Okay thanks for the DSN site, i will look into it, is that Indian indigenous or American foreign made. Anyway here is ALTERNATE OFFER:

Exactly, so I give you an alternative way out, there are NASA Mars orbitors in high numbers revolving around MARS as well as Curiosity and other Rovers on the surface of MARS, can they not take pictures and video feed and give us the damn PROOF..

No, the other orbiters/rovers cannot take a picture of each other.
And do you even understand what DSN is? Yeah, India has indigenous DSN. It just doesn't have one located in US, or Australia or other countries. Many countries have there own antennas and they have to cooperate with data. One antenna located in one country cannot track all around the world. They have to cooperate. India, China, Russia, US, etc all cooperate.

Can you provide details how come NASA cost $18 billion while somehow Indian cost $74 m?? Is that a joke on u really!

Till now I have got no pic / video feed to show both MoM and Mars planet side by side yet and Now you say there is NO way to confirm that!!!

In addition to being a troll, you cant even read properly... NASA's budget is $18 billions...india's is about $1 billion...open your eyes and read carefully..stop with ur hate india campaign before that..no wonder everything is going to $hit in your country

World is full of idiots and they live among us!

For the malnourished babies who responded me about $18 b, I have already noted India's budget as $1 b.

No, the other orbiters/rovers cannot take a picture of each other.

And do you even understand what DSN is? Yeah, India has indigenous DSN. It just doesn't have one located in US, or Australia or other countries. Many countries have there own antennas and they have to cooperate with data. One antenna located in one country cannot track all around the world. They have to cooperate. India, China, Russia, US, etc all cooperate.

Yes DSN = Deep Space Network, basically it is a complex communication system, it tracks the Orbitors and communicates through signals. I will see the MoM tracking schedule....but DSN gives no accurate details, rather it gives me deep suspicions...

The Rovers have ultra high resolution cameras, and once the location of MoM is located, the rovers can easily take snaps.
And secondly, the Mars Orbitor should have onboard cameras to take selfies like the Rovers on ground the MARS. Come one.

Anyway yes its possible to take pictures, see how Mars orbiters take pictures of Rovers to utmost accuracy:

6d88eff61459b8fac42c0cee9d04c027.jpg

But now, basically you have confirmed that Indian Mars Mission cannot take pictures, it cannot confirm its existence...too many loop holes.

Yes DSN = Deep Space Network, basically it a complex communication system, it tracks the Orbitors and communicates through signals. I will see the MoM schedule....but DSN gives no accurate details, rather it gives me deep suspicions...

The Rovers have ultra high resolution cameras, and once the location of MoM is located, the rovers can easily take snaps.
And secondly, the Mars Orbitor should have onboard cameras to take selfies like the Rovers on ground the MARS. Come one.

Anyway yes its possible to take pictures, see how Mars orbiters take pictures of Rovers to utmost accuracy:

View attachment 85611

So basically you have confirmed that Indian Mars Mission cannot take pictures, it is not existent...too many loop holes.

So basically you have confirmed that Indian Mars Mission cannot take pictures, it is not existent...too many loop holes.
No picture / selfies of orbiter, according to your theory all NASA and other missions, total >21 are mere drama .. EPIC fail :omghaha:
World is full of idiots and they live among us.

Last edited:
Yes DSN = Deep Space Network, basically it is a complex communication system, it tracks the Orbitors and communicates through signals. I will see the MoM tracking schedule....but DSN gives no accurate details, rather it gives me deep suspicions...

View attachment 85611

For the babies who responded me about $18 b, I have already noted India's budget as $1 b.

But now, basically you have confirmed that Indian Mars Mission cannot take pictures, it cannot confirm its existence...too many loop holes.

Ok, let me rephrase/change my previous statement. Different probes/rovers would find it very difficult to take picture of each other. It is highly probable that MOM would never come across other orbitals. And no, MOM doesn't have that good photography ability like the rover, it is not meant to.

And it is stupid to rely on pictures and not DSN. Pics can be faked. NASA's DSN is a third party, which would not lie about Indian mission. The fact that it is tracking MOM and hasn't claimed that it is off path is proof enough. Either that, or it is a big conspiracy where all countries with DSN capabiites (China/Russia/US) are involved.

Let Indians enjoy the Heyday, why you turning their sweet thoughts into NIGHTMARE
Majority of them wont understand the jargon and complexity of questions you're posting above, let them float their BOAT
Personally i believe ...its not a HARD nut to Crack......

Let Indians enjoy the Heyday, why you turning their sweet thoughts into NIGHTMARE
Majority of them wont understand the jargon and complexity of questions you're posting above, let them float their BOAT
Personally i believe ...its not a HARD nut to Crack......

You are probably right..it is not a hard nut to crack...but we do not have to prove anything to you..especially a country that has not even launched a satellite on its own even though they have a space agency since 1961...

The world believes us...even Chinese foreign ministry has congratulated India...it is only Pakistanis like you and that Union guy who are peddling conspiracy theories...but not surprising as it is a national pastime of Pakistanis...

You are probably right..it is not a hard nut to crack...but we do not have to prove anything to you..especially a country that has not even launched a satellite on its own even though they have a space agency since 1961...
myriads of other reasons

The world believes us...even Chinese foreign ministry has congratulated India...it is only Pakistanis like you and that Union guy who are peddling conspiracy theories...but not surprising as it is a national pastime of Pakistanis...
I've Congratulated many hours ago, and i beleive ....your side accomplished the task successfully
But wont assume it..... MISSION IMPOSSIBLE..........

I wish MOM could take a selfie with Mars behind it to prove to these morons :big_boss:

if you have nothing to put up here, which clearly does seem ur lack of understanding of topic; donot expose your inferior complexities....i guess you should keep watching the Indian Mars drama as long as it serves your ego...
Foolishness and Pride goes hand in hand. :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom