What's new

Fugitive on 'most wanted' list given to Pak lives in Thane

Good find by our medias.:toast_sign:

Yes the media needs to be applauded here. and hope the findings of the slippage will plug the gaps. Home ministry is working overtime this week to find the gaps. I can assure there will be news early next week and already people are talking about the heads which are about to roll. Interesting.

Dude its our orange media which brought it out and not your so called powerful ISI or the so good to be media. Yes there is a slippage and this will be plugged. Which system in the world is defect free. The maturity is in accepting it and fixing problems in the system. not in denial mode like your country is in.

No, actually it is the man in the list who himself contacted and said "hey guys I am not in Pakistan", I have never been to Pakistan. I really appreciate your media and Competence that the list makers possess.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Dawood Ibrahim is also living in India under RAW protection.

God At least you wont tell we have protected Masood Azhar and Hafiz in India right because they attend live rally in heart of Pakistan and give pose to TV channels

here is an interesting comnment from an Indian on BBC lolzz

Kris
20th May 2011 - 13:26

As an Indian, I am not surprised or bothered about this blunder. These things happen in India. After all, it is India. But I must comment the eagerness with which BBC has highlighted the news. Is this blunder really bigger or more laughable than the 'WMD' the 'sophisticated intelligence' of US and NATO went looking for in Iraq or the intelligence failures which led to 9/11 or 7/7??

BBC News - India: 'Most wanted' errors embarrass government

250540_1969262224307_1025517435_2305818_6997380_n.jpg

Bacha Bagal Mein Dhondora Shaher Mein
:D

Well no doubt it wuz a goof up by congressi govt but but but but SHER OH SHAYRI FROM A PAKISTANI side is kinda confusing ,so once again where was OBL found when MR GILANI was convincing the world about OBL hideout in AFG ????

i as an indian feel so embarassed after this false list thing....brings out 26/11 as an inside job....

Thanks god at least now i can agree on 2 words in your recent post :yahoo:
FALSE INDIAN

What we had is unorganized agencies working independently failing to update each other not an IN-EFFICIENT AGENCIES like... never mind you know.

Back
Top Bottom