What's new

Free West Bengal Now!

:cheers:
The people of West Bengal rising up against brutal suppression.

The Associated Press: Maoist rebels kill 24 police in eastern India

Height of idiocy..

Maoist are not for seperatists....they want to implement communist rule in the country...

And for ur kind info iam a bengali....and letme tell u....maoist dont have support in maximum population in any part of the country including WEST BENGAL..but they have support in certain sections of the population ..mostly tribals....

so cut ur delusional theories...

if u want to increase ur post count,...post something which is worth debatable...not ur fantasy...

2577dff94fe36193f1004ff83ff7d002.gif

I am from West Bengal and I can assure you, you are pissing in the air.

lol
don talk when u dont know wat is happening

its an ongoing war between green hunt(launched by gov against maoists) and maoists

so my friend west bengal isnt going anywhere just like everyother state of india

The Associated Press: Maoist rebels kill 24 police in eastern India
never thought even guys from HK will stoop down to level of a few pakistanis trying to find pleasure from such highly delusional hallucinative imaginary thoughts . FYI:
* the national anthem of india is written by a bengali , in bengali which all indians proudly sing.
*the national song of india is written by a bengali.
* as has already been pointed out the maoists don't fight for seperation, but only for an alternate political system.
*in bengal the maoists are highly anti CPI front, since decades.Incidentally however, the CPI front has been ruling the state for the last 30+ years by popular vote.
Instead of supporting the fight for separate west bengal (a fight which exists only in your imaginations) why don't you let your incredible support to taiwan which is being threatened/coerced into subjugation by your chinese brothers.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

ഇവന് മരുന്നിന് സമയമായി.......:rofl::rofl:

ഇവന് മരുന്നിന് സമയമായി.......:rofl::rofl:

Of course. Avan mathramalla ivide mattu chilarum marunnu kazhikkarilla.

Btw how write in malayalam here.

Haha i don't see one bit of remorse for their dead countrymen :rofl::rofl:

Typical. West Bengal will be a free country.

Don't change tack conworldus. You should first read about Naxals aka Maoists and their demands before posting material. Otherwise you are making yourself a laughing stock on this forum. You are capabale of good discussion but this was certainly below the level you have previously shown.

Haha i don't see one bit of remorse for their dead countrymen :rofl::rofl:

Typical. West Bengal will be a free country.

First of all, this news has been already posted and debated before and plenty of anger and remorse shown by all nationalities except you.

Secondly, you have changed the title of the news article, which is against forum rules and perhaps qualifies as a t*oll.

Thirdly, you better concentrate on integrating Taiwan and probable uprising in Tibet, Xixiang rather then to sucpect integrity of a place, which has been refuted by peoples from the region. Show me one bengali, who advocates your wet dream.

Pathetic attempt at flamming!!

Back
Top Bottom