What's new

'Frankenstorm' bears down on US east coast

Just took this video using my ipad - The winds were so severe that it was pushing the ipad.
Guess you New Yorkers aren't used to Hurricanes, no worry I was crying my *** off @ Hurricane Wilma.

Guess you New Yorkers aren't used to Hurricanes, no worry I was crying my *** off @ Hurricane Wilma.

I am used to few but the hurricanes weaken as they approach the north east. Irene was one of the worst one I saw but I was not affecte. But used to follow hurricanes closely as it would cost my bonus when I used to work for an insurance company few years back. :)

Sandy nearing landfall. Expected to hit NJ any time.

Sandy nearing landfall. Expected to hit NJ any time.

But already have flooded Atlantic city. Collapsed a ferry at Edgewater and started flooding Brooklyn. Some dumbass is jetskiing in the ocean and Governor Christie mentioned he is not sending anyone if he gets into trouble.

But already have flooded Atlantic city. Collapsed a ferry at Edgewater and started flooding Brooklyn. Some dumbass is jetskiing in the ocean and Governor Christie mentioned he is not sending anyone if he gets into trouble.

Felix Baumgartner wannabe...:woot:

As an American, he has the right to be stupid too! :D

:lol: - The winds are getting powerful as I speak. How is the situation in NJ?

Im in NY....Nothing much here. Atleast till now. Winds are howling, there is a slight drizzling outside and vadai is frying inside..:D

Back
Top Bottom