What's new

France Foreign Minister visits India, Is Rafale won the MMRCA Bid?

I thought its a far gone conclusion that rafale would win this contest after BAE systems announced 3000 job custs & the consortium decided to go slow on the production of EFT! I could be wrong.. but signs are very much in favour of Rafale..

I thought its a far gone conclusion that rafale would win this contest after BAE systems announced 3000 job custs & the consortium decided to go slow on the production of EFT! I could be wrong.. but signs are very much in favour of Rafale..

But that dosent matter. It is Germany that is leading the marketing program. And The GmBH has not announced anything like that. Only 18 of the aircrafts are supposed to be delivered off the shelf and the remaining 108 are planned to be built by HAL which will be wrapping up the SU 30 production in 2 years and setting up newer production lines in Nasik and Kanpur.

So the Eurofighter is still in competition. But hey MBDA is the one supplying weapons to both the aircrafts. So whoever wins its going to be Meteor on them complimented by ASRAAM.

And if Rafale wins this is the first time India will operate aircrafts with the control stick on the side instead of the centre.

Mark my not so divine words its going to be 5 squads od rafale & rest eft

Since UAE is finalising Rafale Deals... what Different is it from MMRCA.... will India get Better Aircraft.

I think Pakistan Airforce will have easy access to UAE rafale and they will be able to find out Pros and Cons.

what will be the impact of this on Indian Airforce Superiority.

Since UAE is finalising Rafale Deals... what Different is it from MMRCA.... will India get Better Aircraft.

I think Pakistan Airforce will have easy access to UAE rafale and they will be able to find out Pros and Cons.

what will be the impact of this on Indian Airforce Superiority.

self delete.sorry for wrong information

Different country different needs,neighbour of UAE that is saudi arab prefer EF.we need better dogfighter which is EF because of fly-by-wire technology, less maintenence cost and more stealth
Do U really understand what U posted here?

Different country different needs,neighbour of UAE that is saudi arab prefer EF.we need better dogfighter which is EF because of fly-by-wire technology, less maintenence cost and more stealth

Every plane in the competition had FBW. Every fighter plane designed and manufactured these days has FBW, if I'm not mistaken. Including Tejas and JF-17. Rafale's predecessor, the mirage-2000 was the first fighter to incorporate it, so if you think that Rafale doesn't have it (which your post seemed to imply), you are mistaken.

Also, the Rafale is the only one in the competition that advertised passive stealth. I am pretty sure it has a lower RCS than the EF.

Every plane in the competition had FBW. Every fighter plane designed and manufactured these days has FBW, if I'm not mistaken. Including Tejas and JF-17. Rafale's predecessor, the mirage-2000 was the first fighter to incorporate it, so if you think that Rafale doesn't have it (which your post seemed to imply), you are mistaken.

Also, the Rafale is the only one in the competition that advertised passive stealth. I am pretty sure it has a lower RCS than the EF.
rafale is semi stealth jet and EF have big advantage by its BVR,faster and if win,india will be fifth member of EF producer and it will help for our future indigenous jets and it is more maneuverable than rafale
sorry about fly-by-wire technology but EF is more maneurable that is sure

EF in IAF. ( I hope it is not tooooo costly)

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Where is Antony ???

as i know JF-17 lack of fly-by-wire tech.rafale is semi stealth jet and EF have big advantage by its BVR,faster and if win,india will be fifth member of EF producer and it will help for our future indigenous jets and it is more maneuverable than rafale
sorry about fly-by-wire technology but EF is more maneurable that is sure

Considering you could not get fly-by-wire right the first time.. I doubt you are qualified to add anything on the JF.. best to keep such comments off the thread.
Maneuverability is still an unknown moot point as both the Rafale and the EF claim to have excellent maneuverability.. the EF is unsurpassed in supersonic to transonic maneuvering( based on aerodynamics alone). The Rafale has excellent all round nose pointing ability , even at low speeds below a 100knots.

The visit is lobbying, not confirmation.

How about Indian defence minister tomorrow morning read out from that MMRCA is cancled and is sent rebidding and RFI issued for global tender.:)

How about Indian defence minister tomorrow morning read out from that MMRCA is cancled and is sent rebidding and RFI issued for global tender.:)

Keep on trying. You can do much better in trolling

Back
Top Bottom