What's new

France: far-right National Front victory in a record number of towns

I would honestly love to ask the posters here who villifyi europeans as racists....what do you think will happen in China in the same circumstances ? :undecided:

Dude - no-one is saying that all Europeans are racists. Racism like everything else in life has degrees, from the rabidly racist who would like to kill any non-white that they can get their hands on to the ones who laugh at racists joke behind a colleague's back.

It is all very well for native Europeans to blame some immigrants for being "ingrates", but I am sure that many will change their opinions if they could go step into the shoes of an immigrant for a day.

I hate multiculturalism. I don't see why Nations like Sweden should be called racist when they truly have an immigration problem and multiculturalism has failed there (e.g. Malmo ghettos). But Nations like France have creating shitstorms in the world lately esp. in African and the Middle-East (Syria) and trying to force former French colonies to speak their language and even adopt the franc before the EU monotary integration plan in the 2000s. They deserve every bit of immigration trouble, this the price they pay for be an Britain wannabe. The Chinese don't go around and toppling random dictators in Asia/Africa for not complying with their intrest and nor do they force nation to follow their tradition culture like French does in French West Africa. In this was an innocent European nations like Norway or Sweden, nations that mind their own business, kicking trouble making immigrants then I don't care. I'd say good for them. But the French stand at the high moral ground in this situation.

I happen to love France.I'd sacrifice the UK instead if it were up to me.:P

Exactly.

But they were high schoolers. I hope they have grown up now. Otherwise, they are mentally retarded...lol

Let's imagine that suddenly, it was revealed that all the great men in history had blood type O +. Would you be proud of having blood type O+? If not, why would you be proud of your race?

Let's imagine that suddenly, it was revealed that all the great men in history had blood type O +. Would you be proud of having blood type O+? If not, why would you be proud of your race?

it's the virtues, enlightment and culture that matter to me

Dude - no-one is saying that all Europeans are racists. Racism like everything else in life has degrees, from the rabidly racist who would like to kill any non-white that they can get their hands on to the ones who laugh at racists joke behind a colleague's back.

It is all very well for native Europeans to blame some immigrants for being "ingrates", but I am sure that many will change their opinions if they could go step into the shoes of an immigrant for a day.

Ofcourse they would change their opinions if they would be in the immigrants place but they're not.They're the natives.

I think i mentioned before my friend who works as a nurse in the UK.Sometimes she comes across with that superior attitude the natives treat Romanians but she is gratefull that,all in all,she was given the chance to work in a more developed country on a decent wage.Because of this she bares the UK no ill feelings even if sometimes she comes across some jackasses.

This is only temporary, the population is just frustrated with the government, so they're voting for smaller parties. NF won't ever get into power, and if they do, expect a nazi like regime popping up.

Ofcourse they would change their opinions if they would be in the immigrants place but they're not.They're the natives.

I think i mentioned before my friend who works as a nurse in the UK.Sometimes she comes across with that superior attitude the natives treat Romanians but she is gratefull that,all in all,she was given the chance to work in a more developed country on a decent wage.Because of this she bares the UK no ill feelings even if sometimes she comes across some jackasses.

I think the issue is that there is a difference between those born and brought up in a culture and those that went to work in a country after they were already adults. You pretty much expect to be discriminated against when you move to another country as an adult.

btw - Nurses get paid good money in the UK but that is just deserved bearing in mind the important and critical job they do.

Actually even the people who don't vote for the FN can be racist, but the FN are sure the most hardcore

Actually even the people who don't vote for the FN can be racist, but the FN are sure the most hardcore

The FN is the only remotely anti American party in mainstream French politics (apart from maybe Merluchon and his irrelevant clique).

You don't like them?

The FN is the only remotely anti American party in mainstream French politics (apart from maybe Merluchon and his irrelevant clique).

You don't like them?
No i don't, they are anti-everything, traditionnal people
I prefer much more the zionists as leaders than the FN

i really hope these far right movement spring up in every corner of europe.at least it will put a hold on growing islamic fundamentalist

i really hope these far right movement spring up in every corner of europe.at least it will put a hold on growing islamic fundamentalist
They are anti-asians too
Extremist islamism is created by NATO

That sure will be a civil war if the nationalists win

Whites to(eastern europeans) but in the end that makes sense giving the rising unemployement in France.If you put your country first you get called a racist ,classic smoke and mirrors.

In the end,why not discriminate immigrants like you ,who only hate their adoptive countries ? Back to the "heaven" you came from. Oh,i get it ,hate is a one way street,only immighrants get to hate the adoptive countries and its citizens,the natives should just put up and shut up.

Very well said. I totally agree with you here. Anyone who is causing harm in their adoptive countries should be removed. Especially those who cry hoarse for Western countries but turn the other way when their own brethren in the Middle East kick out expats.

They are anti-asians too
Extremist islamism is created by NATO

That sure will be a civil war if the nationalists win

The problem is, some of these right wing guys see islamists and us (even you) as the common source of problem. Such fringe groups are a problem because then they don't care which group they attack and go to the extent of classifying every-non white as a radical threat.

That should not be the case. In fact, recently Norway took a strong position towards migrants from unstable islamic countries in from Africa and our region and started kicking out those with a criminal record. That is a smart move.

Back
Top Bottom