What's new

Four illegal Bangladeshi immigrants caught in Modi's Gujarat

I said daily there is a news of illegal Bangladeshis caught in India. What is the solution? There are 50 millions in India. Be practical.

Occuping bangladesh and making them legally indians is only solution.

India is already a very overpopulated country, so strong sentiments in masses against illegal immigrants is understandable, but the priority should be to resolve the issue through more peaceful ways.

So catching illegal migrants by police is not a peaceful way?

Bangladeshis refuse to acknowledge migration. They refuse to tack back the deported. How can this issue be resolved peacefully?

More than 1/3 of BD population lives in India and illegal immigration has exploded in this decade. Bangladesh's strategy is to dump its poor population in India. If this continues Bangladesh will be developed country in a decade or so, and India will head for a civil war. Birth-rate of poor bangladeshis is extremely high why don't they conduct vascetomy campaigns is beyond me.

Neuter them.. They breed in name of religion, when coming feeding there offsprings there God ask them to come to land of Kaffirs..

These Islamists are good in breeding and populating India..

In Bangalore There are many Muslim Workers (Bengali speaking), I think they are Bangaldeshi..

And after that, make sure that bangladeshis will get reservations for jobs in India. If any more jobs are left, then Indians can apply. :cheers:

i know what i am saying is not pleasant ! but given the nature of boundary and BD .. illegal migration will continue.

Solution for us : Kick out 70 million Bdeshis illegals. If BD refuses to take them back then cut their aid and water supply. Support separtist groups in BD ( Which BD is already doing in case of India).

Solution for you : Conduct forced sterilization ( You are already way too much over-populated). Discourage pole-vaulting. Push your beggars into Burma not India.

Funny thing is India has worse relations with Pakistan yet Pakistanis take back their own unlike Bangladeshis.

Why did you create a seperate country if you are so incompetent ?
I agree with you for Once :cheers:

Solution for us : Kick out 70 million Bdeshis illegals. If BD refuses to take them back then cut their aid and water supply. Support separtist groups in BD ( Which BD is already doing in case of India).

Solution for you : Conduct forced sterilization ( You are already way too much over-populated). Discourage pole-vaulting. Push your beggars into Burma not India.

Funny thing is India has worse relations with Pakistan yet Pakistanis take back their own unlike Bangladeshis.

Why did you create a seperate country if you are so incompetent ?

India has more kids per women compared to Bangladesh. so sterilize every one in India too? Plz be humane in discussion

70 million . Now that is a high number. If India thinks that they will be able to send back these people to Bangladesh then it is living in fantasy land :D
And after that, make sure that bangladeshis will get reservations for jobs in India. If any more jobs are left, then Indians can apply. :cheers:

LOVELY so you are literally occupied by Bangladeshis :D

Neuter them.. They breed in name of religion, when coming feeding there offsprings there God ask them to come to land of Kaffirs..

These Islamists are good in breeding and populating India..

In Bangalore There are many Muslim Workers (Bengali speaking), I think they are Bangaldeshi..

Bangladeshis are not fundamentalists. They are very fearful about religion but not extremists. There is a verse in Quran, 'O believers, if you fear Allah then do not kill your child'. If you kill your child there will be severe punishment in afterlife.'

This verse is the main reason why rural Bangladeshis are reproducing like rabbits. Many have 7 or 8 childrens. My grandmother has 4 daughters and 2 sons. There was 1 more daughter who died during childhood.

India is already a very overpopulated country, so strong sentiments in masses against illegal immigrants is understandable, but the priority should be to resolve the issue through more peaceful ways.

I agree.

But what we also need is strong fence on BD border.

India has more kids per women compared to Bangladesh. so sterilize every one in India too? Plz be humane in discussion
Birth rate among Bangladeshi poor is much higher. Btw India isn't dumping its poor on neighbouring countries. Why should I be humane toward jamatis who have been so intolerant towards their own Hindus.

I agree with you for Once
Why not always?? :(

Back
Top Bottom