What's new

Former Chief Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman Suffers Brain Hemorrhage

Rahil khan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Lahore: Former Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman undergoes brain hemorrhage causing severe sickness. The Air Marshal is immediately admitted to Combined Medical Hospital (CMH) LAHORE, he went into comma due to hemorrhage earlier and is kept under comtinous observation.
Rao Qamar Suleman joined Air force in 1972 from the Pakistan Air Force Academy, Risalpur and was commissioned as fighter pilot on 1st June 1975 in Pakistan Air Force. Rao Qamar Suleman was appointed as Pakistan Air Force Chief of Air Staff replacing Tanveir Mahmood Ahmed on 18th March 2009 by President Asif Ali Zardari with consultation from Yousuf Raza Gilani, the Prime Minister of Pakistan in 2009.The three seniors Shahid Lateef, Khalid Choudhry and Hifazat Ullah Khan were superseded and Rao Qamar Suleman was appointed as the chief.
Rao Qamar Suleman retired on 17th March 2012 completing his four years.

Ex-PAF Chief Air Chief Marshal (R) Rao Qamar Suleman has gone into coma after suffering brain hemorrhage. He has been admitted to CMH, Lahore.

Ex-PAF Chief Air Chief Marshal (R) Rao Qamar Suleman has gone into coma after suffering brain hemorrhage. He has been admitted to CMH, Lahore.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
May he recover fast.

May he recover fast.

Hey , he's not dead , mate !

Inshallah ( by the will of the God we believe in ) he will ...

get well soon sire....:(
poor champ...
don't know what sore of tension he had...:(
sab ki life main tension e tension a...

Hey , he's not dead , mate !

Inshallah ( by the will of the God we believe in ) he will ...

Arghh ... you should learn better.

is said on hearing ANY BAD news.

ALLAH sab ko apne hifz-o-aman main rakhe..

My prayers with him. May Allah (SWT) grant him health and may his warrior spirit see him through this battle. Ameen.

Let's pray for his health and long life. Its indeed a horrible news for me. I don't know whats going on in our country. Kahin say koi achi khabar nahi aa rahi. :hitwall:

Arghh ... you should learn better.

is said on hearing ANY BAD news.

Yes indeed , but it is usually said here on someone's demise ... I know its meaning ...

Very sad news indeed.... Hope he recovers soon.

Back
Top Bottom