What's new

For whom it may be relevant..

third eye

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Some of us may have read this or have learnt these lessons the hard way. It may be relevant for those who follow ..

In the world of romance, one single rule applies to men:

Make the woman happy. Do something she likes, and you get points.
Do something she dislikes and points are subtracted.

You don't get any points for doing something she expects.

Sorry, that's the way the game is played.

Here is a guide to the point system:

SIMPLE DUTIES

You make the bed (+1)

You make the bed, but forget the decorative pillow (0)

You throw the bedspread over rumpled sheets (-1)

You go out to buy her what she wants (+5) In the rain (+8) But return with Beer (-5)

You check out a suspicious noise at night (0)

You check out a suspicious noise, and it is nothing (0)

You check out a suspicious noise and it is something (+5)

You pummel it with iron rod (+10)

It's her pet (-10)

SOCIAL ENGAGEMENTS

You stay by her side the entire party (0)

You stay by her side for a while, then leave to chat with a college buddy (-2)

Named Rita (-4)

Rita is a dancer (-6)

Rita is single and is really beautiful (-80)

HER BIRTHDAY

You forget her birthday (-50000)

You take her out to dinner (0)

You take her out to dinner and it's not a sports bar (+1)

Okay, it's a sports bar (-2)

And it's all-you-can-eat night (-3)

It's a sports bar, it's all-you-can-eat night, and your face is painted the colours of your favourite team (-10)

A NIGHT OUT

You take her to a movie (+2)

You take her to a movie she likes (+4)

You take her to a movie you hate (+6)

You take her to a movie you like (-2)

It's called 'DeathCop' (-3)

You lied and said it was a foreign film about orphans (-15)

ENJOY THE 'BIG' QUESTION

She asks, "Do I look fat?" (-5) [Yes, you LOSE points no matter WHAT]You hesitate in responding (-10)

You reply, "Where?" (-35)

Any other response (-20)

COMMUNICATION

When she wants to talk about a problem , you listen, displaying what looks like a concerned expression (0)

You listen, for over 30 minutes (+50)

You listen for more than 30 minutes without looking at the TV (+500)

She realizes this is because you have fallen asleep (-10000)

Now what chance do you have???

Good luck !

Last edited:
:P the only thing all women want is that you should be there whenever we need you no matter even if you are in HELL

There are some positive points as well...

like, there was a time when I used to smoke a lot...a lot means around 2 packs a day!!nowadays I hardly smoke,occasionally 1 or 2 cigarettes...and I am determined to quit it altogether....now when I wake up in the morning and look at myself in the mirror,I feel like a better man...
and my girl has been a constant mental support and driving force behind me in achieving this.Its just that when u r in a relationship,u care for each other...She cares for me,my health,and I respect her feelings...

But funny and embarrassing things happen as well...

You ask for her cell phone and surf through her messages(-1000)

She asks for your cellphone and you dont comply(-2000)

She asks for your cellphone ,you comply,and she finds some sms sent by some other girl whom she knows(-5000)!!

The last one has happened to me:cry::cry:
and after that.....she was like...:taz::taz::taz:

Thanks for posting this. I'll make sure I score good :P
and thanks for input by female members. You know you should really let us know about stuff.

I think I would score very well. But then this will happen:

You forget her birthday (-50000).

I can't even remember mine - I am DOOMED!

There are some positive points as well...

like, there was a time when I used to smoke a lot...a lot means around 2 packs a day!!nowadays I hardly smoke,occasionally 1 or 2 cigarettes...and I am determined to quit it altogether....now when I wake up in the morning and look at myself in the mirror,I feel like a better man...
and my girl has been a constant mental support and driving force behind me in achieving this.Its just that when u r in a relationship,u care for each other...She cares for me,my health,and I respect her feelings...

But funny and embarrassing things happen as well...

You ask for her cell phone and surf through her messages(-1000)

She asks for your cellphone and you dont comply(-2000)

She asks for your cellphone ,you comply,and she finds some sms sent by some other girl whom she knows(-5000)!!

The last one has happened to me:cry::cry:
and after that.....she was like...::

+200 for this 100000000% true

well what is the time of utmost need for a women..??

Well we really want small gestures like remembering our BD, when we are in trouble we want to hear that you are always there for us no matter if you cant be but we want strong determination from the man we are with.

We likes it when you open the car door for us :D

If we are with you and you dont pay the charges for the taxi or at a restaurant its (-2000) lolz though we might give you the most expensive gifts but we want when we are with you, you should take care of small things .

There are many other things.

You should pay heed to words utter by us because every word we speak has its meaning ;)

Well we really want small gestures like remembering our BD, when we are in trouble we want to hear that you are always there for us no matter if you cant be but we want strong determination from the man we are with.

If we are with you and you dont pay the charges for the taxi or at a restaurant its (-2000) lolz though we might give you the most expensive gifts but we want when we are with you, you should take care of small things .

You should pay heed to words utter by us because every word we speak has its meaning ;)

lol..nice one ma'm....guys.. it takes a hell lot of courage and commitment to say "I do"...believe me...but once u r in love ,it feels like bliss...

Ah well...some die hard bachelors(like the user : Indian Army)(no offence Sir:)) , may disagree with me,I respect his point of view as well.(Even I'm a bachelor as of now..:D),but its really great to fall in love..and only those will understand who have fallen for it...

and u undergo significant changes as well....look at me!! the guy who was reading "War and Peace" a few months ago,is now reading poems by Mirza Ghalib:D:D

A little off topic part..I am a fan of D&B(drum and bass)music..and I was listening to this particular music while typing this post,and I would like to share with u all..No,this is not yet another love song..its just that... i like it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

in other words you have to be a zarkhreed ghulam(full time).

I know girls long for the devotion. Once in my uni a friend of mine was quarlling with my GF well i normally dont fight and hate all that bullying stuff but on that ocasion i purposely punched him for that just to let the girl know i am there for her.
Later on i really felt ashamed of my action and apologised from that friend of mine with girl not knowing obviously ;)

Girls are driven upon that manly behavior. Plus once you get a license you don't have to do all that crap.:lol:

:D NO but atleast understand me +1000000000000000 infinite

Damn...cant beat that, so i offer you a gift...

The chicken police. Nothing happens on their watch!

Back to topic...

Some guys get so serious over women, we all need to relax, be ourselves, remain respectful yet playful = SCORE

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom