What's new

Five myths about Pakistan washingtonpost

Correct. If Pakistan has to ban all the religious parties then India should also ban religious parties like Shiv Sena, RSS and alikes. This is the only way we can make this region a better place.

thats Indian internal matter i cant say anything about if they should ban hindu parties or not.

as far as in Pakistan well according to rules of so called democracy everyone can take part in politics so i am NOT for banning any political party.

i am asking to ban religious TV Channels

Racist mentality.............eh.
Didn't expect any thing better..................as long as Pakistani members hide themselves like rikshaw/fast.

and you are hiding behind Afghan flag just like some of your other bharati members anyway.

come back to the topic

Racist mentality.............eh.
Didn't expect any thing better..................as long as Pakistani members hide themselves like rikshaw/fast.

Some Pakistanis even become Christian missionaries on Western forums and claim to be hounded in India.

They don't disclose that they are posting from Pakistan though and even get banned for posting from the same computer as one person here who makes the most noises about dup ids.

Jana: Any ideas about this Christian missionary? Is he still sharing the computer?

and you are hiding behind Afghan flag just like some of your other bharati members anyway.

come back to the topic

I don't need to hide any thing, I regularly visit Afghanistan infact it was my 1st foregin destination..........any way on topic.

Although it is true about Pakistan but author has not given any result.That depends on us,what we want to make Pakistan.

After working for more than 20 yrs giving every type of help to Taliban today they dont trust us,its good we do not need them but same are the feeling of common afghan who blame Pakistan for interfering in Afghanistan and forcing taliban over them.We housed 3.5 million Afghan in our country.We had never seen AK-47 or drug before they came.Peace was destroyed as they had no jobs,accomodation so they(not all afghans but mostly) used illegal means to make living.Today even I personally know many of them making millions through smugling.

We fought wars for USA,gave 35000 lives in their war which has now become ours,but they dont trust us.

Similarly these mullahs were against the formation of Pakistan.They give preference to Islam over Pakistan.For them helping muslims is superior then saving Pakistan.They will claim anything to enforce their type of Islam.

The result is that there is no friend on international relation,always put your home in order first,all the national of a country are not patriotic,world is ruled by powerful they choose their friend so we should make our policies at our own without taking care of Afghanistan or USA.

Although it is true about Pakistan but author has not given any result.That depends on us,what we want to make Pakistan.

After working for more than 20 yrs giving every type of help to Taliban today they dont trust us,its good we do not need them but same are the feeling of common afghan who blame Pakistan for interfering in Afghanistan and forcing taliban over them.We housed 3.5 million Afghan in our country.We had never seen AK-47 or drug before they came.Peace was destroyed as they had no jobs,accomodation so they(not all afghans but mostly) used illegal means to make living.Today even I personally know many of them making millions through smugling.

We fought wars for USA,gave 35000 lives in their war which has now become ours,but they dont trust us.

Similarly these mullahs were against the formation of Pakistan.They give preference to Islam over Pakistan.For them helping muslims is superior then saving Pakistan.They will claim anything to enforce their type of Islam.
The result is that there is no friend on international relation,always put your home in order first,all the national of a country are not patriotic,world is ruled by powerful they choose their friend so we should make our policies at our own without taking care of Afghanistan or USA.

Yea these mullas are real problem, they are always busy dreaming of saving Muslim Umma & so, & look at other Mulim countries they all hate us & only care for their country's benifits. Take Afghanistan for example, it is no hidden that how much Afghans hate Pakistanis, even those Afghans who came to Pakistan as refugee they now spreading their cancer of separate Pushtoon land for Pathans(Pashtoonistan) & brainwashing them & these Afghans have invited Pakistan's arch enemy India in their land.

Also few days ago wikileaks show that UAE & Saudis are funding the TTP' losers & terrorists in Balochistan Provence. Kuwait has banned Pakistani nationals from entering their country. All these Arab countries happily invest in countries like India but they have deep pain to invest in Pakistan. So we must understand these mullas are also biggest threat & enemies to Pakistan.

As for the article, it is good to read article, whoever wrote is really intelligent.

instead of preaching religion at friday sermons, these mullahs preach that you shouldnt pray at the masjid down the street becasue they are shia or something and all this bull. this needs to be rectified.

Nice article. Of course some indian trolls couldnt resist posting their retarded comments and trying to derail the thread

thats Indian internal matter i cant say anything about if they should ban hindu parties or not.

as far as in Pakistan well according to rules of so called democracy everyone can take part in politics so i am NOT for banning any political party.

i am asking to ban religious TV Channels

No one asked you to say anything in India's internal matter. Even I didn't mean of banning political parties... you can't do that in democracy. I mentioned RSS which is not political. And Shiv Sena? Everyone knows what they do. I'm just talking about religious parties just like you're talking about religious channels. Banning religious channels is good though.

Here is where a huge disconnect occurs. It isn't a U.S. war, it is a war by all rational mankind against an irrational evil. Pakistan has more to lose than the U.S., given the proximity and operational locus of Taliban and terrorists in general. They are right there, in your own country, your own back yard, and neighboring countries.

The terrorists cloak themselves in Islam, claim they fight for Islam, which is totally false. But they do this intentionally, as it draws some Muslims to them... they attempt to divide the world along religious lines. "America is killing us! We are Muslims! You must side with us, rush to our defense!" And they declare it a Jihad, a religious duty, to fight.

If the people of Pakistan WANT a society as envisioned by TTP and similar, then I guess you are right, it isn't your war. Just let the extremists win. But I suspect the people of Pakistan want better than that. They DESERVE better than that.

Here is where a huge disconnect occurs. It isn't a U.S. war, it is a war by all rational mankind against an irrational evil. Pakistan has more to lose than the U.S., given the proximity and operational locus of Taliban and terrorists in general. They are right there, in your own country, your own back yard, and neighboring countries.

The terrorists cloak themselves in Islam, claim they fight for Islam, which is totally false. But they do this intentionally, as it draws some Muslims to them... they attempt to divide the world along religious lines. "America is killing us! We are Muslims! You must side with us, rush to our defense!" And they declare it a Jihad, a religious duty, to fight.

If the people of Pakistan WANT a society as envisioned by TTP and similar, then I guess you are right, it isn't your war. Just let the extremists win. But I suspect the people of Pakistan want better than that. They DESERVE better than that.

First, What TTP & TTA are doing is a direct result of what America thaught them to do in early 80S, So the Genie creted by you not us.

Secondly, you left us with that genie without enveloping it in a bottle with possible means at your disposal, still millions of afghan refugees of that period are in our cities whose responsibilities are they? Yours.

Thirdly, USA supposed to be our friend, but whenever we needs its help either it stand with our enemies (65) or becomes neutral (71).

TTP philosophy is not a headache which cannot be overcome by Pakistan Philosophy, we can do it whenever we want, the problem is USA and its ever-changing interests in the region, for which they are our hedges in a future regional conflict you never understood by a friend's eye.
Therefor, We can survive TTP onslaught for the time being because we know them better than you but we cannot trust USA just for a "Second".

Last but not least, Your continuous aggression against our sovereignty is an open wound, for which you are never forgive or forget in our heart, our animosity will pass on to generations for an event-full revenge, God Willing.

Back
Top Bottom