What's new

Fireball over japan and strange comment by USA

isro2222

Reaction score
What america knows? They still havent explained why they brought multi million plastic coffins.... Now a day ago there was fireball over japan.... Well its totaly cleared now whats coming. Trust me that America knows its end of evil age (cycle of 5000years) and the meteors been pushed towards planet earth. Dont know when it will hit earth but plan is in open now.... America already buyed multi million coffins. They know exact date when meteor will hit earth. Just before it hit america VVIPs will vanish (underground base).... And on surface there will be dead bodies.... But trust me that tall greys wont let that happen. I hope u all know golden dome in death valley of siberia. Recently it shot meteor over russia. Many anti meteor doms are located around earth by Greys to shoot meteors and make other superior beings plan fail....
(Video) Massive Fireball Over Japan! Drop & Cover Warn US Doctors! | AMTV 2014®

Isro, I missed you man. You need to post more. I think we have far too many ignoramuses on this forum.

Isro2222, I suggest you stop smoking adulterated weed, man! Try Foster's beer instead. There's very little alcoholic content in there.

Millions of plastic coffins? Another coffingate in the making! Jeeez!

nothing to worry, from now @isro2222 will be on 24 hours duty, you have permission to go outer space, move your position to moon and have eye on meteor :buba_phone:

@isro2222 tell us what can we do to protect Earth from this oncoming apocalypse. Guide us and tell us what greys are going to save us.

Out of curiosity, do you have any updates on the Chinese Jade Rabbit "Yutu"?
The moon is a dangerous place and we humans are not supposed to be up there right?

What america knows? They still havent explained why they brought multi million plastic coffins.... Now a day ago there was fireball over japan.... Well its totaly cleared now whats coming. Trust me that America knows its end of evil age (cycle of 5000years) and the meteors been pushed towards planet earth. Dont know when it will hit earth but plan is in open now.... America already buyed multi million coffins. They know exact date when meteor will hit earth. Just before it hit america VVIPs will vanish (underground base).... And on surface there will be dead bodies.... But trust me that tall greys wont let that happen. I hope u all know golden dome in death valley of siberia. Recently it shot meteor over russia. Many anti meteor doms are located around earth by Greys to shoot meteors and make other superior beings plan fail....
(Video) Massive Fireball Over Japan! Drop & Cover Warn US Doctors! | AMTV 2014®

@isro2222 Can you shed some light on Mount Everest? Is it the axis mundi?

@isro2222 man,I tagged you several times..but you didn't reply.you should reply more than often.

Out of curiosity, do you have any updates on the Chinese Jade Rabbit "Yutu"?
The moon is a dangerous place and we humans are not supposed to be up there right?
Right! The aliens had warned the Yanks never to come back to the Moon and so they've given it up as a bad joke.

Anyway, there was no oil out there for them to exploit! :P

Right! The aliens had warned the Yanks never to come back to the Moon and so they've given it up as a bad joke.

Anyway, there was no oil out there for them to exploit! :P

We are on a secret mission for special ingredients to put inside our moon-cakes. :cheers:

I heard of the small green's, when did they turn into tall grey's.....o_O

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom