Fire breaks out at INS Kalinga

Status
Not open for further replies.

xhw1986

Reaction score
Country
Norway
312014INS-SINDHURATNA400x300.jpg

Days after a fire on submarine INS Sindhuratna, another fire has been reported from INS.

Just days after a fire on submarine INS Sindhuratna led to the death of two naval officers, another fire has been reported, this time from INS Kalinga raising serious questions about the outdated fleet of the India Navy.

A short circuit led to the fire at around 1 pm which resulted in injury to three civilians.

One of the injured has been discharged while two others are being treated in a hospital.

The fire is under control as per latest reports.

Now, fire breaks out at INS Kalinga

Last edited:
Ins Kalinga is not submarine neither any ship. Its a ground station. I can understand your zeal to post some anti-India thread but before that get your facts right else you will look Idiot just like now.

Ins Kalinga is not submarine neither any ship. Its a ground station. I can understand your zeal to post some anti-India thread but before that get your facts right else you will look Idiot just like now.

It isn't his fault though. Blame the journalist who wrote the original article with such flair and brilliance.:tsk:

I am just posting news from indian media. :coffee: You should blame them... :angel:

It isn't his fault though. Blame the journalist who wrote the original article with such flair and brilliance.:tsk:
Nice said.:-)

I am just posting news from indian media. :coffee: You should blame them... :angel:

Nice said.:-)
Article clearly says Its a ground based facility. Then why you edited original title and made it a submarine? LOLs

Article clearly says Its a ground based facility. Then why you edited original title and made it a submarine? LOLs
Hm, you are right. I didnt read the entire article. I just saw the photo, and thought it was a submarine accident. And it started with INS, you get my point lolz. :hitwall:

The thread title have been corrected.

Hm, you are right. I didnt read the entire article. I just saw the photo, and thought it was a submarine accident. And it started with INS, you get my point lolz. :hitwall:

The thread title have been corrected.
No problem. Actually in Indian Navy, Ships, Submarines, Naval air stations, Naval ground stations etc all start with 'INS'. Here is one of the many air stations belong to Navy 'INS Baaz'.
INS Baaz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's your own, as usual, good for nothing media.

Take it easy.

It's your own, as usual, good for nothing media.

Take it easy.
I posted that reply when thread title was un-intentionally i think but changed and was like 'Another submarine incident blah blah'.

India's made in China aircraft carrier and now their subs are on fire. Whats going on here?

I posted that reply when thread title was un-intentionally i think but changed and was like 'Another submarine incident blah blah'.
"Just days after a fire on submarine INS Sindhuratna led to the death of two naval officers, another fire has been reported, this time from INS Kalinga raising serious questions about the outdated fleet of the India Navy."

Everyone would think this was a sub accident + the photo. :-)

Count 1 = "YOU POSTED WRONG TITLE TO DEFAME US!!!!" = Many!

Count 2 = "Wow, excusing the mistake in title, we must do a better job in ensuring safety in these sensitive areas" = 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom