What's new

Firdous Ashiq Awan Resigns !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, she is definitely b i t c h. Other will follow this suits. :tup:

these days all lotas are resigning.imran khan has to be careful of these lotas.if they can roll in favour of him today then they can also roll against in future.Instead of allowing these tried and tested and failed political lotas to join his parties, imran khan must introduce new faces to the politics.

Why was she crying?

I read a report a month or so back, saying that Firdous Ashiq Awan was the preference of the Prime minister, but Zardari wanted his man in, so they forced here resignation. That is why she was crying!

she is on her way to PTI...

Will she join PTI?

you mean another "heavy weight" ?

well, she had a meeting with Shehbaz Sharif some time back, and she did promise support, she is a sure shot seat, wherever she may contest from.

but PM has rejected her tears and resignation.... :lol:

This is some sort of drama and a U-Turn is quite possible. You know the PPP policy of engaging the public in dramas... Ignore her.

I hated her.... shes the dumbest and most ill mannered politician out there... listening to her on tv was like torture.

I saw this before leaving and was so scared that Imran Khan was inviting her.

Will she join PTI?

May God forbade,

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

KARACHI: Information Minister Firdous Ashiq Awan on Sunday submitted her resignation as cabinet member, DawnNews reported.

Best part was when Gillani said you are habitual,you did same in Quetta.You spoil the events"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom