What's new

‘Felani Road’ on Google Map

Only brainless can believe on such nonsense.... 17 man attack on 200 BSF person and still survive :lol: :lol:

Reality is that your coward forces attack unarmed BSF person.

Reality is as usual Indians are same big mouth as the posters here, but they cannot fight. This is the reason why only 13 BDR troops dared to withstand an attack by 400 IA troops. Do you understand?

Your photos didn't counter his claims. He was objecting to the inflated numbers being peddled around by Bangladeshis, the photos you posted didn't prove shyte.

If you do get off to the images of dead soldiers, then let me know, I can hook you up with some gory pictures from Pilkhana mutiny.

What inflated numbers? It's accepted that the BSF lost 17 combatants that day and the BDR lost 3. It's also known that the contingent of BSF that took part in the Borobari was 215 in order to surround the outpost. It's just the execution of their plan was totally flawed.

No I can just google it for you, like you did, unless you are telling me you pulled it out of your fap folder?

Na bro not into that kind of **** like u guys, but push comes to shove, if you guys need to be shown the harsh truth then we also know how to google it.

What inflated numbers? It's accepted that the BSF lost 17 combatants that day and the BDR lost 3. It's also known that the contingent of BSF that took part in the Borobari was 215 in order to surround the outpost. It's just the execution of their plan was totally flawed.

He was not contesting the casualty figures, he was contesting the 215 vs 17 claim, and you by showing the bodies of soldiers killed didn't prove it otherwise.

we will name our roads felani , dulani, kalani .... whats your problem indians? mind your own business and stick your nose somewhere else.

we will name our roads felani , dulani, kalani .... whats your problem indians? mind your own business and stick your nose somewhere else.

Yeah the only problem is that you haven't, its just another bs thread being sprouted by Bangladeshis.

Your troops ran with their tail between their legs leaving their injured dying on the ground, even though your men outnumbered the BDR 10 to 1. :toast_sign:

An now you think these same guys are going to reach Dhaka...:omghaha:...your only good at fighting unarmed little girls an old men then again I have doubts about that.

If you really do not know the facts I request you not to report wrong figures on this historic 2001 border conflict. It was 400 IA troops who entered Boroibari to capture that enclave from the 13 BDR troops stationed there.

The purpose was to take revenge of another border conflict only two days before in Pirdiwah. BDR took over Pirdiwah and captured the Indian BSF troops stationed there. Boroibari is about 100 km away from Pirdiwah.

Another 400 troops were waiting across the border in the Indian territory. The Border outpost there had only 13 BDR troops, who decided to fight a 400-strong IA troops and die with honour.

97 IA troops were killed in that battle, 81 bodies were carried away by their comrades and 16 bodies remained in BD territory. A total of three BDR troops died.

Number of deaths is not important. All the BDR troops could have also been killed, too. Important point is 13 BDR troops had the courage to fight a contingent of 400 enemy troops. It is very uncommon, but EBR troops did the same in the Khemkaran sector in the west in 1965 Pakistan-India war.

He was not contesting the casualty figures, he was contesting the 215 vs 17 claim, and you by showing the bodies of soldiers killed didn't prove it otherwise.

Ok forget everything, think purely logically, say you were tasked to capture a outpost and you know that there are 12 to 20 at the max stationed there, how many men would you use to surround the outpost and what would be your tactics?

The known facts are at least 17 BSF men died that day, because that's the number of dead we handed over and also 2 BDR men died with 1 more latter as a result of his injuries. The minimum number needed to surround the outpost is 200 not counting any support troops etc.

We also know the BSF failed to capture the outpost, from eyewitnesses it's been confirmed the time of the incident and the events, its was a flawed operation, without proper planning. Why would anyone attack at dawn, through muddy paddy fields, in open ground, it begs belief more didn't perish. Anyone trying to run through a paddy field can tell you how difficult it is.

Look I don't care what others claim, I can only say what each side has accepted, now you have to ask the indian government why they aren't making available an official account of events.

Ok forget everything, think purely logically, say you were tasked to capture a outpost and you know that there are 12 to 20 at the max stationed there, how many men would you use to surround the outpost and what would be your tactics?

The known facts are at least 17 BSF men died that day, because that's the number of dead we handed over and also 2 BDR men died with 1 more latter as a result of his injuries. The minimum number needed to surround the outpost is 200 not counting any support troops etc.

We also know the BSF failed to capture the outpost, from eyewitnesses it's been confirmed the time of the incident and the events, its was a flawed operation, without proper planning. Why would anyone attack at dawn, through muddy paddy fields, in open ground, it begs belief more didn't perish. Anyone trying to run through a paddy field can tell you how difficult it is.

Look I don't care what others claim, I can only say what each side has accepted, now you have to ask the indian government why they aren't making available an official account of events.

Am not going to discuss military tactics with you here, its clear from whatever you have written here, that you don't have much knowledge about it.

Just accept that you posting images of Indian soldiers killed in action was your pathetic attempt of playing one up and then give it a rest.

What gibberish is this? Puking the same crap 100 times doesnt make it any better than crap. You people are very easy to brainwash.

You lost a few hundred thousand in operation searchlight, when the entire population was fighting against a few thousand pakistanis... shows how incompetent the bangladeshi nation as a whole is...

How do you know its not the truth? have you done his dna test?

This shows how clever you are, first of all those killed were unarmed civilians a large group of whom were Hindus as they were thought to support india. The entire nation wasn't fighting at that stage, the whole nation was in a flux, you had the bulk of the nation that supported the freedom struggle while others were torn in their belief of making pakistan work.

It was the result of the killing of the civilians that resulted in men taking up arms, how do you fight trained soldiers when you have no training and no arms let alone tanks and artillery etc.

We don't know how many civilians died, but once the Pakistanis started killing civilians there days were numbered, indian invasion did two things saved many civilian lives and the lives of the Pakistani troops.

Oh and the numbers of pak troops were over 100000 with support from Biharis etc, get your facts right. You never seem to let facts get in the way of you views do you.

And as already proven no road has been named as FELANI. Its all a hoax by some stupid Bangladeshis. SO THE THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED AND PEOPLE MUST BE SAVED FROM THE BANGLADESHI GIBBERISH!

Am not going to discuss military tactics with you here, its clear from whatever you have written here, that you don't have much knowledge about it.

Just accept that you posting images of Indian soldiers killed in action was your pathetic attempt of playing one up and then give it a rest.

So what you saying, that Indians denying the truth is ok, but I shouldn't post evidence. You guys can't seem to handle the fact that a hand full of "pot bellied" BDR actually fought off your BSF super soldiers.

If anything I have written is false, please enlighten me, oh great one. As they say put up or shut up.

Reality is as usual Indians are same big mouth as the posters here, but they cannot fight. This is the reason why only 13 BDR troops dared to withstand an attack by 400 IA troops. Do you understand?

400 or 4000 or 40000?? :lol::lol:

You day dreamers are really funny. As I said only idiot like you can believe on such nonsense.

Well its not your fault... You have nothing that came into category of bravery so just fabricate this by your own. :lol:

Shame on India. Look, how the entire world is throwing mud at India's inhumanity. I still feel sad and weep at the sight and at the thought of her bullet-ridden small body hanging from the barbed wires. We should not let our people forget our Felani. Felani will remain the eternal daughter of all our people.

The criminal Amiyo Ghosh of Indian BSF must be punished by hanging.

:lol:

Shame of Bangladesh that they cant feed their own people and pushing them into India illegally..... If you shameless and useless border force stop that girl well before your boundary then may be she was still alive.

Back
Top Bottom