What's new

‘Felani Road’ on Google Map

Gyp 111

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
A street in front of Dhaka's Indian High Commission has been named ‘Felani Road’ on Google Map.

This follows demand of a Facebook group, even as Bangladesh continue to fume over a Border Security Force (BSF) court letting off the soldier who killed Felani.

On Friday night, Google Map showed the street between the Indian High Commission and Brazil embassy as ‘Felani Rd’.

Felani Khatun was shot dead by BSF personnel in January 2011 along Kurigram’s Anantapur border.

Her body dangled for hours from the barbed wire fence, provoking outrage in India and Bangladesh and leading to a barrage of criticism in the world media.

After repeated calls by Dhaka and demands of human-rights organisations, the BSF finally started trying their trooper accused of the killing.

However, on Sept 6, the special court acquitted prime accused constable Amiya Ghosh. The verdict led to a furore in Bangladesh.

India on Friday said it would review the trial after Bangladesh expressed dissatisfaction over the verdict and said it would challenge the decision.

After the verdict, a page was opened on Facebook demanding naming the street in front of the Indian High Commission as ‘Felani Road’.

Nearly 27,000 Facebook users liked the page until 2:30am on Saturday.

The page said they would name the street ‘Felani Road’ irrespective of the government's approval.

http://bdnews24.com/bangladesh/2013/09/14/felani-road-on-google-map

Felani+Road.JPG

we should build a sculpture - felani hanging and bleeding - in front of this indian hc building.

BSF are pussies, they can only shoot civilians. No wonder PAK give them thrashings.

^^^^
And you think they don't get anything in return!!:blink:

This will keep on happening as long as we don't take concreate steps like we did in padua in 2001. Though naming the road after felani is a good move but symbolically it won't matter much to chanakyans since they are inherently shameless. They only understand the language of the gun as exemplified by the 2001 lynching they got in the hands of BDR.

This will keep on happening as long as we don't take concreate steps like we did in padua in 2001. Though naming the road after felani is a good move but symbolically it won't matter much to chanakyans since they are inherently shameless. They only understand the language of the gun as exemplified by the 2001 lynching they got in the hands of BDR.

There is a road running next to the indian high commission, road 137. I think we should we should rename it Boroibari, in honour of the 17 valiant BGB men that fought off a surprise attack from over 200 BSF men, killing at least 17, and making them run back like cowards, leaving there injured behind.

We lost 2 heros that day, we should always remember them, it shows how the BSF are great at shooting unarmed little girls but run like cowards when you fight back.

Just a road? The way these BDeshis were crying in other thread i thought they were going to rename their country to felanidesh :rofl:

I really want a anti-India govt to come to power in BD, and declare war on India. We will be lynching you muslims in dhaka then, not in the border :omghaha:

Seems photoshopping an image is enough to placate the bangladeshi! :lol:

Just a road? The way these BDeshis were crying in other thread i thought they were going to rename their country to felanidesh :rofl:

I really want a anti-India govt to come to power in BD, and declare war on India. We will be lynching you muslims in dhaka then, not in the border :omghaha:

Your troops ran with their tail between their legs leaving their injured dying on the ground, even though your men outnumbered the BDR 10 to 1. :toast_sign:

An now you think these same guys are going to reach Dhaka...:omghaha:...your only good at fighting unarmed little girls an old men then again I have doubts about that.

Your troops ran with their tail between their legs leaving their injured dying on the ground, even though your men outnumbered the BDR 10 to 1. :toast_sign:

An now you think these same guys are going to reach Dhaka...:omghaha:...your only good at fighting unarmed little girls an old men then again I have doubts about that.

You know what i used to be a very pro-bd guy before joining this forum, believe it or not. Now i hate you guys more than pakistan, which is not a mean feat.

We have reached Dhaka before, and we will reach it again. Instead of being our slaves in real life, and talking tough on the internet, elect a Govt that is anti-India and declare war on us if you have the b@lls. We will see who reaches whose capital :lol:

You know what i used to be a very pro-bd guy before joining this forum, believe it or not. Now i hate you guys more than pakistan, which is not a mean feat.

We have reached Dhaka before, and we will reach it again. Instead of being our slaves in real life, and talking tough on the internet, elect a Govt that is anti-India and declare war on us if you have the b@lls. We will see who reaches whose capital :lol:

Same here, I was actually pro indian or at least anti Pakistani. Now Pakistan is not an issue and we all can see who the real enemy is, an its clear from your post its all Muslims you hate an not just Bangladeshi's, talking about "hanging Muslims" I doubt you guys have the balls for a fight, you tried that once an you had them cut off. We don't start fights but we sure as hell finish them, just google the images of your injured and dead in 2001 when they tried to take on anyone other then little girls.

Same here, I was actually pro indian or at least anti Pakistani. Now Pakistan is not an issue and we all can see who the real enemy is, an its clear from your post its all Muslims you hate an not just Bangladeshi's, talking about "hanging Muslims" I doubt you guys have the balls for a fight, you tried that once an you had them cut off. We don't start fights but we sure as hell finish them, just google the images of your injured and dead in 2001 when they tried to take on anyone other then little girls.

Cool story bro. Get a govt (that isnt going to be our slave again) and lets get a war going,,, we will see whose b@lls get cut...

Funny thing is we wouldnt even have to fight you, all we would have to do is push your illrgal 20 million immigrants back to BD, and half of you would just get squeezed off and fall into the Bay of Bengal :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom