What's new

Fatima Jinnah's sacrifice, her devotion remains a source of inspiration

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Fatima Jinnah's sacrifice, her devotion remains a source of inspiration and guidance for all of us: Munaza Hassan

On behalf of all the PTI members, especially the women, I want to express our admiration for Madar-i-Millat Fatima Jinnah who showed the women of Pakistan how to dedicate themselves to the cause of Pakistan in order to make it a great nation. Her sacrifice, her total and selfless devotion to the cause of Pakistan was and remains a source of inspiration and guidance for all of us. Equally, her dedication to the dream of a democratic Pakistan which led her to bravely and forcefully confront the Ayub dictatorship is a lesson for all of us in resoluteness and fearlessness.

As we commemorate her Day we should resolve to follow the inspirational path set by her so that we can work towards the vision Quaid-i-Azam and Madar-i-Millat had for Pakistan.

Fatima Jinnah's sacrifice, her devotion remains a source of inspiration and guidance for all of us: Munaza Hassan > Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf > Insaf News

One of the sane high moral woman in South Asia become victim of oppurtanist General & consevatives.
R.I.P. to great soul.

Back
Top Bottom