What's new

Explosions in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you want to government to do mate?

declare war ? on who may i ask ? no suspects have been announced.

by the way no matter what your security , if the terrorists want they can explode bombs anywhere.
realistic speaking there is no way you can be 100% secure.

When time was there they din do it now whom they will declare war on ...

Fido Explosives Detector

emed07_mid.jpg

Please leave it.... India is NOT going for war now! Third time I am asking you... Show some respect to the dead ones!

Leave it these people haev nothing to think other than war with india.

do you guys really think india will wage war for this on you?

Stop posting unedited videos.

Guys, please slow down in posting your idiotic remarks.

I am having a hard time keeping up and laughing.

Shame on you; people are dead here and you are laughing. What type of person you are get lost man until people start abusing you even Pakistani because it's not war.

How have you guys missed the big thread on this?

RIP.

They attacked at peak time, but they didnt get peak death counts luckily.

Shame on you people are dead here and you are laughing. What type of person you are get lost man until people start abusing you even Pakistani because it's not war.

He's laughing at the remarks, not the attacks.

what do you want to government to do mate?

declare war ? on who may i ask ? no suspects have been announced.

by the way no matter what your security , if the terrorists want they can explode bombs anywhere.
realistic speaking there is no way you can be 100% secure.

i know, one blast at random can be thought of. But three blasts at interval of 10 minutes are utter failure of intelligence setup. No denying, no excuses. After 9/11, why no blasts in US? US is still the prime target.Still no blasts there. CIA some days ago, warned some countries, including India,of possible terror strikes. CIA can get a tip off about terror attacks in other countries, but our so called super duper intelligence setup, which can allegedly plan insurgency in baluchistan, cant get any info about such intricately planned serial bomb blasts?

Utter failure

FirstDefender

uses the method of raman spectroscopy(invented by c.v raman,india) for detecting liquid explosive.

firstdefender-features-benefits.jpg

only sick people would dishonour the dead and upload things like that on youtube for their own agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom