What's new

Expansion in Sindh Cabinet finalised sans MQM

darkinsky

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

KARACHI: Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) leadership has decided to expand Sindh Cabinet with its own lawmakers, after waiting a few weeks for Muttahida Qaumi Movement’s (MQM) response in reply to a coalition offer.

PPP sources told Daily Times that the decision was made during a meeting between Sindh Chief Minister Syed Qaim Ali Shah and President, Asif Ali Zardari held at the Presidential Camp Office, Bilawal House here on Monday.

According to sources the chief minister informed President Zardari about delay in the MQM’s reply to PPP’s offer for joining the coalition government.

Sources said that the President has given a go ahead to the CM for expanding Sindh Cabinet with some more PPP lawmakers. The CM presented a list of proposed candidates for their induction as provincial ministers, which President, Zardari has approved.

According to the sources, some six to seven ministers will be inducted in the second phase. The ministers are likely to take oath on Tuesday.

Some of the expected ministers include Mir Nadir Magsi, Sardar Khan Chandio, Syed Ali Nawaz Shah, Gianchand, Jam Mahtab Daher, Sharmila Farooqi, Sajid Jokhio and Sania Naz Baloch.

It is pertinent to mention here that the PPP had delayed expansion of the provincial cabinet as the party leadership was waiting for the MQM leadership’s reply.

The PPP leadership had formally invited MQM to join the party a few weeks earlier. Following the PPP’s offer the MQM had also conducted a referendum to know workers opinion. However the MQM delayed the outcome of the referendum for reasons best known to the party.

Earlier some seven PPP leaders were inducted into the provincial cabinet in the first phase, soon after emergence of the PPP government in the province again after general elections. Six of them were inducted as minister and one as advisor to the CM.

thats good, MQM needs to show its oxygen that it can survive without power, & i belive it can?
jeay altaf, jeay pakarmy,jeay musharf, jeay pakistan!
come on cowards, lets fight me alone , cause i am allways alone to fight?
yes its batmannow, to give great real justice to all?

thats good, MQM needs to show its oxygen that it can survive without power, & i belive it can?
jeay altaf, jeay pakarmy,jeay musharf, jeay pakistan!
come on cowards, lets fight me alone , cause i am allways alone to fight?
yes its batmannow, to give great real justice to all?

Oh fcuk, Moula Jatt agaya hay,,, bahgou

Oh fcuk, Moula Jatt agaya hay,,, bahgou

thanks nice comedy ?lol
really made me laugh? bt really dont wana be here?
instead they told me my fate is to be out there in other lands, & keep fighting till the dancing death?
for the pak land, for a unchained fuaji like me? its not what i want, bt its the only faith i ever knew?
thanks for giving me smile?
you little rats? lol
thts great to see MQM standing tall & not giving up?

thanks nice comedy ?lol
really made me laugh? bt really dont wana be here?
instead they told me my fate is to be out there in other lands, & keep fighting till the dancing death?
for the pak land, for a unchained fuaji like me? its not what i want, bt its the only faith i ever knew?
thanks for giving me smile?
you little rats? lol
thts great to see MQM standing tall & not giving up?

Bhai app ko kisi nai choukidar nahi rakhna,, bat kartay ho fouj mai kaam karnay ki :lol:

Bhai app ko kisi nai choukidar nahi rakhna,, bat kartay ho fouj mai kaam karnay ki :lol:

bachoo, at least they made me mula jaat for you guys on PDF?lol
really thts the nice one, still laughing?lol

GOVERNOR konsi party ka hai???????? please stop dramas about MQM being out of government!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom