What's new

Examples of yellow journalism in Indian media

I have seen the debate between obama and romney. And romney said whatever written in headline of the Hindustan times.

What is in it to make it sticky??:what:

If you want to bash media then it`s ok go on ... but then you have to cover all bias news in the region ...

Or you want to bash India??? then change the headline...

Huh what? :lol:

They are reporting on the foreign policy debate that happened between romney and obama. Those are THEIR positions. What does India or even the Indian media have to do with anything? How is this yellow journalism. I mean if the word Pakistan appears in the Indian Media that doesnt make it yellow journalism. This article says nothing about the issues between India and Pakistan? What are you even talkin about? :what:

This is the thread for Haram Khor Indian Media which always twists words against Pakistan.

Can't divorce Pakistan, a home to terrorists and 100 nukes: Romney - Hindustan Times
'Haram Khor' Indian Media? Shooting the messenger as usual, kid? This news is from the American media with inputs from AFP. Hindustan Times has just reproduced it. So why are you hyperventilating against Indian media? :angry:

I think juveniles like you should first pass high school before posting nonsense here.

Mods please make this sticky.
Oh? So kids like you have started ordering mods out here on what to do?

some?- they are a billion over yaar-

i was actually reffering to normal human beings...:p (e.g: non indians)

BTW i rem some indian made a thread few days back abt how media can twist things while quoting Pakistani news abt australian MP who was against giving australian hounor to sachin tandulkar
where Pakistani news clearly quoted australian MP but tht was twisting for indians......

& those inocent indians who are so inocent tht they cannt see the twisting in hinsutan times just cz its from india

hypocrites!!!!

Back
Top Bottom