What's new

Europe and America are destroying the free market

haqeeqat.org

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Europe and America are destroying the free market

The very fact that the US government is entertaining a $34bn rescue package for its automobile industry is a clear admission that the free market is not worth protecting anymore. Over the past year or so the US has spent trillions of dollars nationalizing banks and is now contemplating the bail out of other industries. Not to be outdone by his US counterparts, on 4/12/2008 Sarkozy pledged his belief in the free market and then announced a €26bn state aid package for French car industry. Lamenting at the Americans Sarkozy said,” If our American friends do more for their own industry, I won’t let the French automobile industry be disadvantaged compared to its competitors.” Europe and America have successfully killed off freedom and democracy and now they are slaughtering the free market. Who said that Islamic terrorism was the biggest threat to Western civilization.

REFERENCES

Since I'm a newbie and not yet allowed to post urls, kindly check for references and bibilography to this article on my blog; Haqeeqat . Org

Back
Top Bottom