What's new

Establishment's chosen interim PM is a convicted criminal in US

airmarshal

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Amazing news today.

Why is that our establishment is always in bed with the worst criminals of the country ?

Sharif family - long history of bribery, corruption, murder, money laundering and land grab
Zaradari - Do I even need to say something?
Umar Farooq Zahoor - wanted by authorities in EU. Made a statement against IK on tosha khana. Turned out, he was lying.
Mohsin Beg - the seemingly best friend of the establishment is a bootlegger and a visa fraud convict known as John Smith, Angel Ontonio Ortiz, and Joseph Moldovan. He is primed to be next caretaker PM.

Waqas did an absolutely fantastic expose on twitter. Things you cant imagine on mainstream media. No wonder mainstream media is dead.

Since he is Lt Gen Munir's best friend, I have taken a screenshot of the tweet just in case it gets restricted or deleted.
1688777858922.png
Untitled.jpg

Amazing news today.

Why is that our establishment is always in bed with the worst criminals of the country ?

Sharif family - long history of bribery, corruption, murder, money laundering and land grab
Zaradari - Do I even need to say something?
Umar Farooq Zahoor - wanted by authorities in EU. Made a statement against IK on tosha khana. Turned out, he was lying.
Mohsin Beg - the seemingly best friend of the establishment is a bootlegger and a visa fraud convict known as John Smith, Angel Ontonio Ortiz, and Joseph Moldovan. He is primed to be next caretaker PM.

Waqas did an absolutely fantastic expose on twitter. Things you cant imagine on mainstream media. No wonder mainstream media is dead.

Since he is Lt Gen Munir's best friend, I have taken a screenshot of the tweet just in case it gets restricted or deleted. View attachment 937569View attachment 937570

Pakistan Zindabad or whatever remains of it.

Pakistan Zindabad or whatever remains of it.

What ever is left now, is on life support machine which won't last long, nothing surprising Mohsin baig seems to be a very good buddy of current Army chief.

Seems like Pakistan is on hospice care and then the establishment imposes another criminal on it.

This country is being run on one’s whim and no concept of constitution.

isn't this the same chap who was bestie with IK at one point and than their FRENDSHUP went boinkers and he started saying stuff against him?

Am i wrong in reading the date of closure of this case as 2001? Another interesting point is that it was printed on 3/3/2022 and it is being used now.

I don't think this guy deserves to be PM/CM or hold any other post so meh ... didn't IK knew that his "buddy" was a felon or he was ignorant like usual?

It is…and I’m not surprised at all.

On a brighter note, I’m so glad Pakistan finally has actual real investigate journalists.

Hafiz and company is making sure no "Real professional" is left in Pakistan, he maybe next after Arshad Sherif and Imran Riaz

Bajwa and Whisky Munir are worse criminals than all this PDM tola put together.

The next election will be the most rigged Election in the history of Pakistan and they will
do it openly.

GHQ are criminals
PDM are criminals

Might as well…

You look good bro. Enjoy your biryani. You are proving its effectiveness in a great manner mashaAllah.

As far as I am concerned I have only bothered to vote once in my life and that was for a person who is STILL standing strong with PTI and enduring all the hardships.
So plz.... grow up.

Last edited:
You look good bro. Enjoy your biryani. You are proving its effectiveness in a great manner mashaAllah.

As far as I am concerned I have only bothered to vote once in my life and that was for a person who is STILL standing strong with PTI and enduring all the hardships.
So plz.... grow up.

TF are you on about?

Back
Top Bottom